I. Settling In

The hybrid center was bustling with people left and right as they scrambled to adopt the new breeds of cat and dog hybrids

The hybrid center was bustling with people left and right as they scrambled to adopt the new breeds of cat and dog hybrids. This year lion hybrids and fox hybrids were pretty popular .

Jungkook watched through the glass of the room that encased him with other male bunny hybrids. Bunny hybrids weren't that popular on the daily hence why there were so many of them available. People adopted bunny hybrids however most of the time , the adopters were just perverts that wanted a bunny hybrid because of the amount of times they have heats .

Due to their numerous heats a year bunny hybrids were popular amongst dirty business men and business women. However due to that Jungkook was glad he had a big sign hung up next to his adoption photo profile that said " High Maintenance" in bold letters . That usually drove away those creepy men and woman who came in eyeing him. However it also drove off regular people who came in looking to adopt him.

Today was just another day for Jungkook . He sat in his glass encasing alongside fellow bunny hybrid BamBam as he watched dog and cat hybrids get adopted left and right. He didn't really know any of these hybrids too well except for a select few .

His caretaker Namjoon would let all of the hybrids roam together at least once a week. To socialize with one another and get some fresh air. Bunnies are naturally shy. So during those times when he was thrust into a room with all the other hybrids he immediately ran into the corner to find some sort of comfort .

Gradually Jungkook went from sitting in the corner to standing next to BamBam. BamBam was more social of a bunny. He had lots of friends in the hybrid center. Through BamBam he met an energetic corgi hybrid named Taehyung. Taehyung was a very lovely hybrid. Light brown hair framed his face and even though he was energetic there was something charming about that dog.

Along with Taehyung, Jungkook was able to meet a panther hybrid by the name of Yoongi. Yoongi was just intimidating. He has the darkest of hair and always looked like someone just stepped on his tail. Permanent stank face. He was always glaring . Yet being a panther hybrid he had some sort of elegance to him. He had an aura that just screamed 'untouchable'.

Jungkook was always amazed by how Taehyung would just constantly annoy the sleeping panther and still live to see the next day. A timid bunny like Jungkook would never risk his life like that.

Jungkook began to slouch as he came back to reality. He knew he wasn't getting adopted . Who would want a high maintenance bunny hybrid that goes into heat almost every month? He watched as more hybrids of different breeds were being adopted by enthusiastic people.

This was depressing Jungkook . He looked down at his large hands . Twiddling his thumbs as he felt sadness loom over him. However his pity party was disrupted when a sound of a bell resonated throughout the hybrid center. Ears perking up he watched as a woman entered . She looked to be in her early twenties . Beautiful h/c locks .