A LITTLE DEATH.

A LITTLE DEATH
[ steve rogers ]

❝they say that if you wantsomething with all your heart,the whole universe will conspireto help you get it

something with all your heart,
the whole universe will conspire
to help you get it.❞

❝is that true?❞

❝us being together with nothing but
the stars above us gives more than
enough reason to believe in it.❞

THE WORLD WILL ALWAYS BE FILLED WITH BOTTLED UP DREAMS AND UNREQUITED DESIRES, but Mastani Oberoi believed that if you chase after a dream ━━ instead of letting it fade into oblivion ━━ then you'll surely be able to achieve it

THE WORLD WILL ALWAYS BE FILLED WITH BOTTLED UP DREAMS AND UNREQUITED DESIRES, but Mastani Oberoi believed that if you chase after a dream ━━ instead of letting it fade into oblivion ━━ then you'll surely be able to achieve it. Since Mastani was a child, she dreamed of becoming an actress. She wanted nothing more than to live a million different lives on the big screen with the ring of adoring fans.

But, she was told that she would never be able to accomplish her dreams since she did not meet the standards of the time. But, Mastani never let that stop her. She moved to New York for a fresh start and immediately jumped into the film business. She started off as a crew member ━━ grabbing coffee and running errands for the actual actors. Mastani was stuck in the same position for two years until she was noticed by one of New York's leading directors.

It was after hours and Mastani was highlighting the lines for the main heroine when she decided to act out the scene herself. At the end of her lengthy monologue, she had heard thunderous applause from a man who had been secretly watching from the shadows. Booker Conrad Wolff was a man of dreams with goals of becoming the world's most renowned directors, wanting to make movies that would last for decades (if not hundreds of years).

It didn't take much for Booker and Mastani to  become partners and they immediately formed a pact to help each other out with their careers. Booker promised Mastani the whole world at the palm of hand if she just played along. Mastani, blinded by the bright lights of her potential future, went along with everything he said. However, when Mastani meets a sweet boy named Steve Rogers at the premiere of her movie, things began to fall out of their control.

━━ ━━ ━━

MASTANI OBEROI
portrayed by DEEPIKA PADUKONE

❝LIFE IS LIKE A FILM, IT ALWAYS HAS A HAPPY ENDING AND IF IT'S NOT HAPPY, THEN IT'S NOT THE END YET

A HAPPY ENDING AND IF IT'S NOT
HAPPY, THEN IT'S NOT THE END YET.❞
Om Shanti Om

━━ ━━ ━━

DISCLAIMER.
I do not own Marvel or any of its characters.
They all belong to their respective owners.
A Little Death is heavily inspired by the
Bollywood movie Om Shanti Om, but a lot
of things have been altered, removed, or
added. Om Shanti Om is my absolute favorite
Bollywood movie and I highly recommend it!

+ I own my plot line, story, characters, and
my writing. Remember, plagiarism is illegal!
So, please be kind and do not steal.
Thank you. ☺️

WARNINGS.
Strong Language, Violence/Gore,
Sexual Themes, Drugs/Alcohol,
Domestic Violence, Sexism, Racism,
Homophobia, Triggers (Depression,
Anxiety, Suicidal Thoughts, etc.),
and more as the story goes on.
Please, do not read if you are
triggered by any of these topics.

Remember, you are not alone.
My inbox is always open as well
if anyone needs to talk. ❤️

NOTE.
I am finally bringing this book back! I rewatched Om Shanti Om and I have so much inspiration and I missed this book so much! I haven't even fully written Steve and Mastani's love story yet, but I already love these two with all my heart! I am so excited to share this book with the rest of you and I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I enjoy writing it!

This fic's inspiration is Om Shanti Om! I honestly love retelling Hindi movies in my fics! It is my favorite thing and allows me to have a personal connection to my writing! However, not everything will be like the movie! Things will change here and there to keep things fresh! The first act of this book will follow Captain America: The First Avenger, so elements from that movie will blend into this book as well!

❝MADE OUT OF STARDUST.❞ — A Little Death is a book in my Marvel Series. It will lay down the basis for many of the other fics in the series, especially ones that involve the Captain America films. But, it is likely Mastani will make appearances in other novels of mine or characters from my other Marvel fics will make appearances in this one!

I hope you all enjoy this fic! It already holds
a special place in my heart and I am so
excited for you all to read it! ❤️

IMPORTANT DATES.

creation ━━ 11.02.2018
date of publication ━━ 11.25.2021
date of completion ━━ unknown.