May's Nightmare

May was running away from a stranger in black.

When she walked alone late in the night, she saw a strange man. He wore black clothes, sunglasses and scarf. She first just passed him. But when she turn her head back he had just disappeared. She wonders that it was just her imagination. She walked again and suddenly she saw a familiar figure. He was just standing there. She passed him again but this time she don't want to turn her head back. She walked fast as she could. She felt that she had been stalked. She went to the park to hide behind the trees. She took a glimpse of her eyes that he was there, but when she turn her head back he had disappeared again.

She finally take a breath and tried to glimpse her eyes at her side. He was by her. She fell onto the ground and felt paralyzed. He came closer and closer. She was in fear. He charged to her by showing his terrifying slit-mouthed face. He was pale in grey and ready to bite her like a zombie.

She woke up in fear, she tried to find out why she got this dream - what does this implies? When she was taking a breath to calm herself, she saw a familiar figure outside of the window.

No one knows what had happened to her, but many reports occurred that a stranger in black had appeared not only in the region, but the whole world. Rumors said that he traveled from one place to another. The warning sign had been uploaded that if anyone saw him must report immediately - and also stay in groups.