Monday- Damian

Pictured: Damian

Song: You Stupid Girl- Framing Hanley

"Wake up." I jolt awake to a firm voice snapping at me. I groan and open my eyes to see a broad shouldered, tanned man with dark hair and green eyes. This must be Damian. I scowl at him but don't reply. When he sees this, he lets out a loud laugh. "Fix your face, go take a shower, and put this on." He throws a tight-fitting black and red dress and some red high heels at me and my mouth falls open.

"You don't expect me to walk around in this all day, do you?" I ask, hating it. It's hideous.

"Yea, I do. It's hot. Now go put it on." He replies.

I get up and stomp off to the bathroom. I take my time getting ready just to annoy him, because I can already tell that I'm not going to like him. He seems like a douche.

Just as I am slipping the shoes on, the door slams open and knocks me over. "Ouch," I shout as I hit the floor. I feel my wrist pop and gasp loudly. "What the hell? I think my wrist just popped out of place."

He scoffs. "Yea, right. Get up."

I glare up at him, gritting my teeth, and then push myself up off the ground. "My wrist is throbbing," I say. "Could we please wrap it?"

He shakes his head no. "Nah, you're fine."

I let out a loud, frustrated sigh. "Fine, whatever."

"Come on," he snaps. "Breakfast."

I roll my eyes but reluctantly follow him. He doesn't put a collar and chain on me, but I don't mention it. It must just be a thing Boss likes to do. "What do you want to eat?" I grumble.

As soon as the words leave my mouth, I am shoved up against the wall in the hallway. Damian pins me by my wrists and I yelp out in pain. "Fix your attitude, Skank."

"Do you not understand that my wrist is hurt? Let go!" I shout.

His grip tightens as he gives me an evil grin. I try to squirm away, and hot tears begin to roll down my face. He leans in close and I clench my jaw. When he speaks, his cocky, raspy, tone makes me want to throat punch him. "You think this hurts? Just wait until the week is up and I have no restrictions on what I can do to that sexy body."

A jolt of anger sparks deep in my chest and spreads throughout my body. "Screw you, Ass Hole," I shout, slamming my forehead into his as hard as I can. As soon as he doubles over to grab his head, I take my knee, and I slam it up into the middle of his face. He lets out a loud, angry, growl, as I begin to run. I don't know where I will go. I could run out the door, but they will just catch me again. I could hide, but there are four of them and they will find me.

My mind goes back to what Boss said. No one can physically abuse me except for him if it's not sexual. I know that it isn't the most appealing statement, but it's all I've got. I rush to one of the doors that I saw boss walk into for a moment yesterday, and I begin to beat my fist against it. "Boss," I shout. "Boss, I need you!"

Damian rounds the corner and I freeze as he tackles me to the ground. "What do you think you are you doing?" He shouts. One of his hands wrap around my throat, and his free hand is slapped harshly against my face. Just as his palm meets my cheek, Boss's door swings open, and Damian is ripped away from me by his hair. I scream, startled from the slap and the abruptness of the entire situation.