chapter 40

Question: How many chapters do you guys want this part of Finally to be until the sequal? :)

*Hayes' p.o.v*

The whole movie was torture, due to the fact that I had to watch Alex and Caitlyn in front of me the whole time. Alex was such a good friend to me and I know he woukd never go for Caitlyn, but it just bothered me so much seeing them together.

My chest was still burning with the fact that Caitlyn couldn't be mine anymore.

I don't know what I'm going to do for the rest of Magcon. There was no point for me to live anymore because Caitlyn wasn't mine. I couldn't stand Brea. I wanted her to disappear from this world. I never wanted to see her again.

As soon as the movie was over, everyone got up, except for Alex and Caitlyn. Nobady seemed to notice their position except for me and Brea. Of course, Brea didn't mind, but I did.

Alex didn't bother to wake her and he kind of shifted, trying not to wake her. Cameron laughed at him playfully and said, "Dude, just wake her."

Alex sighed and shook her carefully, while she slowly opened her eyes and looked up to see Alex. Their faces were inches apart and I felt like I was getting shot every move they made.

"Alright, you're tired. Come on," Cam bent over in front of Caitlyn. I thanked him mentally for his actions. He was suggesting for her to get on his back. I was just happy that Cam did that, before Alex would.

"Oh no, I'm fine," Caitlyn said, clearly exhausted.

"Just get on before I force you," Cam teased.

"I hate you," she laughed and jumped on his back. He shifted for her to comfortably get settled on his back and he easily got up.

Sam followed behind them rubbing Caitlyn's back and comforting her and Alex came behind them. I could tell he was falling for her. I regret inviting him to join us wherever we go.

By the time all of us were outside, we divided into grouos to take back taxis to our hotel. It was 9:40 now and it was a little dark.

"Well I needa take this thing fast before she falls off of my back so I'll get going with Sam first," Cam announced.

"I'll come with you guys," I said as they were leaving.

Cam set Caitlyn on the back seat and I sat next to her in the middle with Sam on the other side of me.

Her head fell forward with nothing to lean on and Cam noticed.

"Hey put her head on your shoulder, her neck will hurt when she wakes up," he ordered.

I did so and I thanked that Cam was here to take care of her so well. I was happy that he cared for her so much even though they weren't even related.

I slowly caught her head and put it against my shoulder, trying my 100% best not to wake her up.

The feeling of having Caitlyn lean against me like before just broke my heart and I felt like crying because this time, it meant nothing. We weren't together and this is probably going to be the most contact made between us after we get to the hotel.

The car ride was way too short. I needed more time with her.

Cam got out of the car first and carried her bridal style to the hotel. I couldn't help but smile the slightest because she looked drunk.

I watched as Cam took Caitlyn inside and I shut the taxi door close.

I let out a big sigh and just stood there while the car drove away.