My Little Kitty Cat Part 8 (Silver X Neko!Winged!Reader) Finale

I'll always be taking request. No matter how far into a one-shot I am. Keep those requests coming!

______________________________________

(Y/N's POV)

I flew downstairs and saw a bouquet of my favorite flowers. I reached for the bouquet. When I did, a note fell down. I picked it up and read it

For my love, Y/N.

I feel so happy and nervous sometimes,

When I think of you each night and day,

And when I see you, I see hearts,

I love you more than words can say...

You're so outstanding ! This love is irreplaceable !

I can't resist your wings, it's true!

The flowers and chocolates fade into shadows...

I am absolutely crazy for you!

Your soul is bright; your heart is kind,

And my heart is truly in your hands.

I could dance and fly 'til life was done,

But YOU are the focus of my plans.

This amazing happiness is outstanding my love,

And for you, Y/N, I thank Heaven above.

All my love, Silver

I felt my cheeks heat up a bit. I put the note on the counter and put the flowers back where they were before running out be door. I flew up into the skies, looking for Silver. I spotted him in the park. He sat there alone. I flew down and landed next to him. "Hi," I said with a smile and a wave. Silver grinned before greeting me. "Hey, (Y/N). How are you?" He asked. "I'm great, especially since I got your poem," I said as I played with my tail. Silver blushed while rubbing the back of his neck. "Yeah, Well,"

"I loved it. It was very touching," I said before remembering my conversation with Sonic. "There's something I need to tell you," I quickly said. "What is it?" Silver asked me, standing up from his seat on the bench. "I need to tell my parents that, I can't marry Sonic. I think of him as a brother, not a boyfriend, much less a husband," I said as Silver nodded. "So, you want me to come with you to tell your parents you don't want to get married?" He asked as I nodded.

(Time Skip)

We arrived at my parents' house. I knocked on the door, Silver hidden behind me. My father opened up. Once he spotted me, he embraced me. "(Y/N)! What are you doing here?" He asked me. I felt Silver's hands on my shoulders. I found it cute that he was being shy.

"Dad, this is Silver the Hedgehog," I said. I got out of Silver's way and let him greet my father. "Hello, Mr.(Y/N)" Silver said as he held his hand out for my father to shake. My father took one look at Silver, his smile turned into a frown.

"(Y/N)," he said in a strict voice. "Yes," I replied. "Why did you bring him here," he asked. "What do you mean? He's my friend," I said as I hugged Silver. "Can I have a word with you," he said, facing Silver. I realeased him as he walked towards my father. I kept my distance and played with some yarn,.

(Silver's POV)

By Mr.(L/N)'s face, I knew this talk might not end well. "Explain this," he held up a leaf that looked like my front quills, "to me," He sternly said. "I don't know what that is. It must be a coincidence on why it looks like my front quills,"I replied. "Are you sure?" He asked me. I nodded my head rapidly. He put the leaf away and gestured to me to have a seat. "You're off the hook this time. Tell me, how did you meet my daughter?" He asked. "I meet her at school. I'm the Leader of the Music Club," I proudly said. "I see,"

"I know you might not be very fond of me," I began to say, "I love (Y/N). She said that Mrs.(L/N) and you, want her to marry Sonic. She says she doesn't want to marry Sonic," I explained to him. "I guess we can't force her to marry him. You seem like a good guy. If you really like her," "I do, I really do," I said, interrupting. "I guess I'll let her be with you, but if you hurt her or break her heart, I will not hesitate to hurt you," he said, I gave him a nervous smile. "I promise that won't ever happen. Also, thank you," I quickly said before running out the door and towards (Y/N).

I gave her a tight hug, startling her a bit. "Silver," She said with a gasp. "I love you, (Y/N). Always have and always wil," I said before planting a soft, gentle, yet passionate kiss o her lips. "I love you too, Silver the Hedgehog," She said once we parted. She gave me a small smile before crashing her lips onto mines. I didn't hesitate to kiss her back once more. I love (Y/N).

She's my Little Kitty Cat

______________________________________

This is the end of this one-shot. Please tell me if I should shorten these one-shots to only one or should I keep doing them like this. Hope you enjoyed this one-shot.