Chapter 3

'Bout several hours after the last chapter.

Working at the monitors. Doo da dee. I don't have a killer headache with a whole bunch a' voices... Oh who am I kidding this headache is KILLER. I feel like there are a bunch of little Bulkheads up there dancing to some awful tune made by that  human-femme with the highlights.
Ah-ha. Here it is. Quickly taking the suppressants with a quick swig of energon I waited for it to take effect. Good thing I had practically lived in the arena, where I had learned to ignore most of the pain that remained. Now I just need a distraction...

Feeling better already I looked at the monitors and saw...
Da most interesting ting ever.   I saw several Starscreams wandering the Nemesis. Checking again I saw my day could indeed get worse. Femme-legs there happened to clone himself and that made me wonder, what if Airachnid did that too? Thinking quickly I went on E-bay to restock my supplies and purchased the highest quality of bug killer that was guaranteed to kill the biggest, baddest, and most annoying bugs of all with ease. It sadly doesn't kill Cybertronian bug models but it does send them into stasis. After that I went for lunch break and ended up having to hovor in my berthroom as the Vehicons crashed the ship. Really, as though this day could get worse?

I looked at my portable monitor on my visor (yes he has more than one monitor on this ship, how else does he monitor everything without a computer anywhere near him). GIANT BUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Guess I should've had overnight shipping on that one deal. Welp, I still have some bug-killer onboard.

Brrrrrr. I hate bugs.

After a few incidents I found out the insecticons are now our allies. Great just great, the spiders minions are now onboard and are now serving in our Decepticon ranks.