Trailer Life

6am

*Alarm*

Toni slowly slipped her arm from underneath Cheryl's, careful not to wake the red head up.  She tiptoed to the other side of the bed, turning off Cheryl's alarm. 'Why didn't she turn it off, we're on spring break' Toni thinks.  Her head jerks to the doorway. Grandpa Topaz winks at her. 

"Uhhh.... grandpa, we're uh..." Toni twiddles with her fingers lost for words.

"I might be old, but I ain't blind Toni." he says carrying on to the kitchen, giggling. 'God that was awkward.'  she thinks getting back into bed. Cheryl slowly turns her head to look at Toni. She smiles and Toni buries her head in Cheryl's neck, placing a small kiss just below her ear.

10am

"No..just a bit longer please." Cheryl begs, holding tight onto Toni's hand. 

"We can still cuddle in the living room." Toni answers, desperate to get out of bed. She never really liked staying in. "Besides I want a coffee from Pop's."  Cheryl gives up and lets Toni go, after all she can't resist a cup of hot coffee from Pop's.  Toni leaves the room and Cheryl stretches pushing the covers off of the bed. 

________________________________________________________________________

Cheryl walks out of the bedroom, straight to the kitchen. She grabs some cookies and sits next to Grandpa Topaz.  She offers him the cookies silently and he grabs a couple. 

"Now Cheryl, I don't want you breaking Toni's heart." he smiles, grabbing another cookie.

"What? Wait you know?" She questions him, smiling back. He nods as Toni walks through the door, carrying 3 cups of coffee and a Pop's takeaway bag. 

"Someone order pancakes and coffee? Cuz that's what I got." Cheryl walks up to her taking the bag and placing a soft kiss on her lips. 

*At the table*

"What were you two smiling about before?" Toni asks. Cheryl and Grandpa Topaz shake their heads and laugh in unison. "What?" she asks again laughing with them.

"Girls, I have some business to do on the North side will you be OK alone today?" he asks, knowing the answer.

12pm

Toni puts the last plate in the cupboard as Cheryl dries her hands. 

"So what are we doing today?" Toni asks wrapping her arms around Cheryl's waist. She kisses Toni, passionately, pulling her braid out. "That.....OK." She says kissing Cheryl's neck.  Toni jumps up onto one of the cupboards, her legs wrapped around Cheryl's waist as the kiss and play with each other's hair. Toni jumps down grabbing Cheryl's hand and pulling her behind, as they run into the bedroom.