7%

Beverly's POV
'Come on let's go back. The guys are probably wondering where we went.'
I say pulling Kaitlyn back into Bills room.

I open the door and see Richie, Eddie, and Stanley leaning on the bed. I see my boyfriend Bill is sitting in the corner.

I go over to Bill sit beside him and whisper,

' She likes R.'

Bills eyes widen and he smiles as I lean into his shoulder.

I watch as Kaitlyn lays down on the bed. And we start watching the movie.
Its  a Disney movie that we all have seen before so none of us are paying attention.

Richie suddenly turns around, looks at Eddie and slaps Kaitlyn in her ass and once her moves his hand there's a piece of paper left on her ass.

'What the fuck?' She says loudly.

She picks up the piece of paper and opens it. She reads it, smiles then turns Richies head and nods. He turns and kisses her on the cheek.

'VICTORY OTP HAS ARISEN!' Bill and I shout at the same time.

She wraps her arms around his neck and rests her head on his shoulder.

'Shoot Rich. We've got to go.' Stanley says pulling Eddie along with him.

Richie gives Kaitlyn a kiss goodbye and then leaves.

'So.......Yall are cute.' Bill says smiling.
'Yeah yeah.' Kaitlyn says going over to her room.

Private messages between Richie and Kaitlyn

FlirtyAss: Hey bbg❤

MuffinHead: Hey Babes💜

FlirtyAss: Is Bill bugging you? Still?

MuffinHead: He's my bro obvi he's going to annoy me.

FlirtyAss: Yh I know I love you.