Chapter 16

Just a fair warning, this chapter is very sad, and contains mature content. So if you are a young reader, I suggest you not read this. But I'm not stopping you. If you don't like this content, just skip it ;))

Marinette POV

     I almost fell asleep crying after 'Master' left. But I knew if I did there would be consequences. I walked downstairs after cleaning up my face and washing my hands. I saw him sitting on the couch watching tv. As quietly as possible, I made my way to the kitchen and started taking things out. I decided on breakfast for dinner. I would make steak, or chicken, but I didn't want to make him wait.

     As I chopped the bell peppers and sausage to put into the eggs, I felt a pair of arms slide around my waist. I knew it was him, and I was too afraid to do anything, so I continued chopping.

      Chills ran up my spine, fear overflowing within me. He pushed my hair gently to the other side, and kissed my neck. His hand grabs the knife in mine. For a moment I thought he was going to stab me, but he just set it down. Flipping me around to face him, my gaze held the floor.

     He grabbed my chin to lift my head, and I pulled out of his grip. That was one of the biggest mistakes I'd ever made. He grabbed my upper arm tightly, and pulled me into his bedroom.

*WARNING! NSFW SCENE IS COMING UP, SO IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ, SKIP UNTIL YOU SEE BOLD LETTERS!!*

     I was thrown onto his bed, while he locked the door. I shook in fear, "P-please. Don't do this! I-I'll do anything you w-want, please!" Tears streamed down my face.

     A cocky smirk formed on his lips, "But this is what I want, little girl." I thrashed as he held onto my wrists.

      I begged continuously begged, until my throat became dry, and I'd already been stripped to my undergarments. He held me down, kissing my body. When he started tugging on his belt, I thrashed once more, screamed. But he held my wrist in one hand, and covered my mouth in the other.

     "You've been a bad little girl, tsk tsk. You should be punished." His voice was deep and lustful, and it disgusted me. His pants down, he flung them across the room, and pulled my underwear down with his teeth.

     "No!" I sobbed, my voice muffled by his hand. He replaced it with his wet sloppy lips, and forced himself into me. It went on for what seemed like hours, until he came inside of me. It was disgusting. It felt disgusting. I felt disgusting.

*NSFW OVER*

     He got off of me, and walked out of the room. I heard him mumble 'get dressed and make me damn dinner'. I silently cried while picking up my clothes.

     I finished chopping the peppers and sausages, and threw them into the fluffy eggs cooking in the pan. I went to start putting the batter I made onto the pancake-maker-thingy, and went back to the eggs. When dinner was ready, I set everything on the table. Including the choice of water, and beer.

     Of course he chose beer immediately. And after everything that happened, I did the same.

     "I didn't think my little girl could drink." I looked up, that smirk plastered on his face once again. I couldn't think of what to say, so I just nodded. I felt his hand rubbing my thigh underneath the table. But that's all he did, thankfully.

     We finished dinner and I cleaned the dishes. I went up to change into my pajamas; a pair of soft shorts and a short tank top. It got hella hot during the night.

     I heard a knock, and opened the door. I peaked my head out, and he stood there.

     "How 'bout you sleep with me tonight?" He said. I wanted so badly to say no. Slam the door, punch him even. But I knew it would make things worse, so I agreed.

     He spooned me as soon as we got into bed, and he touched. I held back sobs. Why did I have to be here...?

______________________________________________________________________________

Longer chapterrr!!! Sorry for the graphic scenes! :(( Love you guys <3