He lied

This part is dedicated to Jesus Christ as he helped her in writing this and to be honest, he deserves much more than this little dedication, I love you, Jesus (Daddy) In Jesus' Name, Amen.

"Jesus, Why are we leaving my daddy?"

Jesus said to me, as we rode in the golden chariot to heaven.

"Because he beat you."

"But, it was my fault. I make him angry at me."

Jesus looked at me, saddened.

He was angry at the angel for making feel like that was true and telling me those things, he leaned in on me, and said: "It wasn't your fault, he was a fallen angel, he beat you out of spite."

"He said he was a good angel."

I said, he lies to me a lot.

"He was lying to you, he betrayed me a long time ago. He wasn't happy with how I did things, you were a baby."

"Why was he mad at me? I didn't do anything."

"He wanted to make me sad, that is all. He started to be mean to you, and started to beat you at 4."

"He wanted to take care of me."

"He lied, he wanted to take care of you at first, he resented you."

"What do you mean?"

"After he was kicked out of heaven, he resented you, I liked you better than him a lot. He hated that. So he beats you."

"He beat me because he was mad at you?"

"Yes."

I am 5-years-old.

(Flashback)

I was walking into the kitchen, he sits there in the hallway, thinking of ways to kill his next victim. A Christian down the street.

I walked past him as he told her was leaving. He would never have left me before he was evil.

"But I don't want to be alone..."

"Well, then. You'll just have to deal with it."

I walked to him and said, "Stay!" I held onto his leg, this agitated him to his core, and he pushed me off of his leg.

He turned around and headed to the door saying "You Are a cowardly worthless child." And left.

I was 3.

I was scared of being by myself and I didn't know how to take care of myself.

I walked into the kitchen and opened the stove, I walked into it.

I just sat there and played.

I was hardly supervised.

Hours later, he came back and angrier than ever. He told me to get out of the stove, so I did. He yelled at me and told me I was nothing.

That I was stupid and worthless.

I cried, and he threw a plate at my head, I fell back.

And then he told me "You are a disgusting person!"

And then he ran off to his room.

I cried, a big bump was on my head. He was a meanie.

The next day, I still had a bump, I sleeping when he bumped my head onto the bed and I woke up, I cried, it was my birthday.

He beat me that day and broke my arm.

He locked me in my room.

I cried so much, I didn't like it there.