doosss

Chassidy

"Nahmir, I cannot do my girls like that." I told him, watching his face turn into a frown. I gave him that look like come on now. "Don't even act sad like I won't be there most of the time." I told him. "Ight lets go to the rooms, we down the hall from each other." Manny announced. They both had two beds so me, and one of my girls gonna be sleeping together but thats fine.

"I'm not sleeping in Ivy nasty ass bed so you're stuck with me baby." Malia said hugging me while laughing. I scrunched my face up joking pushing her off. The elevator opened and we were on the 3rd floor and I looked for our room. "Room 28.." I mumbled continuing to look for our room. When I found it I swiped the card and opened the door. I instantly ran over to the bed next to the window and dropped my stuff on it. I sat on my bed and took a deep breath.

Nahmir

"So whats the move today?" I asked the crew. We just got here and now we need to find something to do. "I am soooo hungry." Malia whined. I shook my head cause I know Ivy and Chassidy were hungry too but they weren't finna say anything.

"Word me too." Chass said. I nodded and got us an uber and we went to a bar and grill. Pulling up I seen hella adults and we look hella young, this should be fun. We walked and went to the receptionist. "Can I get a table for 5." I told the girl, who seemed to maybe 19 or 20.

She smirked at me. I felt uncomfortable as hell so I just waited for a response. I guess niggas could sense the uncomfortableness because Chass come up in front of me and snaked her arms around me. When ol' girl looked up she looked shocked as hell. "No tables left, but we can put yall at the bar if yall old enough." Everyone grabbed out there 'IDs' and showed her. She looked skeptical for a second then led us to the bar.

Some drinks and shots later let's just say everyone got a little out of control today. Manny and Malia were getting abit too touchy for the public. Ivys trying to get boys number so she can 'hit them later' take that one how you want to. Chassidy and I were thinking about ditching. I mean everyone can fend for themselves, the hotels only down the street.

"Nahmir, I'm tryna get in the pool." Chass told me while going into her room. I laid on her bed and watched her bend over to her suitcase with her tiny ass dress on. I looked away before she could see me. "Which one? Black or White?" I pointed to the white one because the black one a little too tiny. But she ain't have to know all that. She went to the bathroom to change but shortly after she came running in with only the bottoms and her arm over her chest. I closed my eyes cause I'm respectful and then I heard her say, "What? Nothing you ain't ever seen before." I sighed and shook my head.

just a filler cause i got bored but wont really know where to take this next . so lemme know what i should do.