An Encouragement

You wake up with sweat running down your forehead. Fucking nightmares. You climbed out of bed and threw on a black shirt and black leggings. Then some shoes. Walking out you checked your Pip-boy.
5:30am.
"Another half fucking hour." You sigh and walk over to breakfast room. Sitting down you heard arguing from inside the kitchen.
"She will never say yes Danse so leave me alone!"
"You have to try Arthur. You'll regret it if you don't. Just ask!"
You chuckle and pull out a small sketch book. You continued a drawing of the Prydwen that you had started yesterday. Eventually the arguing ceased and Maxson walked out along with Danse.
"Just do it." You heard Danse whisper.
"Later."
"Now or never. You chicken."
Maxson growled and approached you.
"Hi." You say turning to Maxson.
"Hey. Um I was wondering if you want to join me for dinner tonight." He lifted his hand behind his head and blushed.
You were about to answer when Danse blurted out, "Its a date!"
Maxson turned and glared at Danse.
"I'm gonna fucking kill you Danse."
You smiled and pulled Maxson towards you.
"I'd be delighted to join you, Arthur."
"How do you. Oh yea. Me and Danse arguing."
"Danse and I!" You say shaking your head.
He scoffed and sat next to you.
"Today is my birthday." He said.
You glanced at him.
"How old?" You question.
"23."
You lean on his shoulder and he tenses up. Soon he loosens and pulls you in for a hug.
"Nice drawing by the way."
You don't reply instead you snuggle into his shoulder.
"Happy Birthday." You say in childish voice.
He laughs and pushes you off.
"Hey I was comfy come back."
You cross your arms and pretend be some child having a dummy spit. Soon 6:00am rolls around and everyone gathered for breakfast. You being Sentinel (let's just pretend Danse isn't a synth Ok you got me) you had to sit next to Maxson. Also you being Lactose Intolerant you got a separate breakfast, but you were also last. Everyone had left expect Maxson. You were finishing your meal when you felt Maxson's gaze fall to you. You finished and took your plate to the kitchen. Maxson went up behind you and grabbed your waist. You laughed and spun around, looking at him.
"Hey Hotshot." You joke.
He smiles and traces his left hand along your jawline.
"I love you." He says before placing his lips onto yours.
Being surprised at first you ended up wrapping your arms around his neck. He lingered the kiss for a while then broke it of.
"See you tonight." He said with a grin followed by a wink.
"Don't get too far ahead of yourself Arthur."
He grinned and pulled you into another kiss.