31

31

"Since when did you come back here?" I asked, taking another sip from my hot chocolate.

"We actually just arrived here this morning." He replied.

"How long are you gonna stay here..?" I was almost whispering.

He put down his cup of coffee first. "We'll leave the day after tomorrow. I just wanted to show Seoul to my friends."

"Oh.." I was running out of words to say. I just stared at him and noticed that he's still as handsome as ever. Damn.

"How have you been?" His voice was soft, I was really taken aback.

"Good. School's fine, you know graduation's just around the corner so we're just getting the best of everything." I answered. "How about you?"

"I'm good too. My friends are great and we're all in the same dance group. Busan is still as beautiful as ever." He smiled. "I'm glad that you're doing fine, Hyerin."

I only smiled back. I was happy that he's also doing great but somehow I just can't utter a word.

"It's getting late, I'll walk you home." He suddenly suggested. I just nodded.

He told stories about his life in Busan on our way home. I could only chuckle  at his cute reaction because he was really happy sharing his great adventures there.

I didn't even notice we're already in front of my house. And I also didn't notice a certain guy waiting on the gate.

"Yah Hyerin, give me back my wallet. It must've fallen when I was on top of you."

I saw Daniel with a confused expression so I immediately explained it.

"We had this game earlier at school and Yoongi accidentally fell on top of me so yeah I must have unconsciously picked up his wallet." I laughed nervously.

"Wait who the fuck is this guy?" I heard Yoongi ask.

"I'm Kang Daniel, have you forgotten, Min Yoongi?"

"Well bitch sure I did." Yoongi smirked.

"Anyways, see you tomorrow Hyerin. Goodnight." Daniel waved before stuffing his hands on his pocket again.

"Yeah, night." I waved back. He told me before that he'll visit our school again tomorrow.

I heard Yoongi beside me. "Don't tell me you still have a stupid crush on that guy."

Without facing him, I answered. "Well believe it or not, he's actually my ex-boyfriend and I'm over him a long time ago."

"Lol what?" He sneered. "You hang out with Hoseok too much, you're also making dumb jokes."

I gritted my teeth. "I'm not fucking kidding, Yoongi." I then showed him the only picture I have of Daniel and I.

I watched as his confused reaction changed into a serious one.

"You...you really had a boyfriend.." He muttered.

"Yeah, unbelievable right? But it did happen."

"You know what? Fuck that wallet, I'm going home." He snarled and suddenly walked away.

"What the fuck?" What's wrong with him? I thought he valued money much more than his own family?