Natsume's past

Natsume's POV
Hi, I am Natsume Shio I lived in Japan,but I left Japan and moved to America for 2 years. After those 2 years me and my family containing my mom and dad , have decided to go back to Japan. My grandparents decided to stay there and not go back to Japan , they are staying with my aunt and uncle. We are in the plane to Tokyo we are going back to our old house it is being housesit for LITERALLY housesit for 2 years! I was 11 years old when we left, but now I am 13 and in Grade 7 at Horoshi High School (A/N: I know "Horoshi High" it's all that I can think off so deal with it) ,my old school , I was a top student there and I still am, that's what our principal told my mom and dad they were amazed that I still am the top student. I am SOO excited! To go back home and go back to my old school, alot good memories there, but rumour has it, my old friend transffered his name was Luki. He was really funny amd sweet, I then started to feel feelings for him but ,he told me that he got someone else in mind. It broke me, I was about to confess to him, he then said "So?" He asked "Why did you want me to meet you here? Near the sakura tree?" He countinued his question "I-it w-was" I then stuttered, I felt tears coming "N-neverm-mind, L-Luki-kun" I told him, he noticed I was crying and asked worriedly "N-Natsume?! Y-your c-crying?!" He exclaimed "Are you ok?!" He asked worriedly "I-I am" I smiled sadly then ran and ran till I got far away from the sakura tree I heard him call my name but I didn't dare to look back. I ran until I reached my house, I entered, mom was in the kitchen and dad wasn't home from work yet, my mom didn't have work today so she stayed home. As I was removing my shoes my mom saw me and greeted me by "Hi Natsume-chan! Welcome home?" She looked at me "Dear? Why are you crying?" She asked "L-Luki-kun....." I stuttered "What about Luki-kun?" She asked "H-he t-told me that that....." I trailed off "That?" "H-he l-likes s-someone else" I stuttered and began to cry "M-mom I-I l-liked him!" I told her , I looked up at her , she had a warm and loving smile "Don't worry" she hugged me.
"Everything will be alright, if he dosen't like you then he dosen't see the beautiful, cheery, funny, you. You'll find someone better" she comforted me "O-ok" that was all I can say. I was in pain, but, mom was there to comfort and supported me when I needed the most. We were on the couch when my dad got home, he greeted "Hello~! I am home~" he greeted cheerfuly, that made me smile to have a loving family. As I finished that memory we arrived in Tokyo, a new start here. I hope it turns well and bright.

Hello! StoriGaming here! Here with a book called "Friends"! I got some help from @Cassiethereader follow her and don't forget to vote and comment your suggestions for the next chapter bye for now!
~StoriGaming