The accident | Tom Holland

Tom's Point Of View:

"Erm...How about we have Peter sitting..." I began, pointing to the chair in front of me. I was on set filming the new Avengers movie when the director came up to me, holding my phone which was ringing. "Tom. It's for you." He said firmly, I took it out his hand and checked the number, I didn't recognise it, but then underneath it I saw that it said the NHS. Suddenly, my heart just dropped, I felt sick and my heart began missing beats as I felt tears form in my eyes. I slid across the bottom of the screen and answered it anxiously. "Hello?" I questioned, my voice breaking half way though. I couldn't believe my ears... I felt my heart just smash into a million pieces as I heard the worst possible news anybody could ever hear....

"Is this Mr Tom Holland?" A deep and sad sounding voice spoke firmly down the phone.

"Y-yes." I stuttered, my voice threatening to break.

"Do you know a Miss Y/n Y/L/N." He asked again, his voice firm and sharp. My heart began to skip a beat as a tear fell down my cheek, expecting the worse to come...

"Y-yeah I-I do." I stuttered, taking a deep breath. "She... She's my girlfriend." I whispered, taking a deep breath, but nothing could prepare me for what I heard next...

"My name is Doctor Bryce Wilson, and I have some... some terrible news for you. Y/n was admitted into the hospital at 8 this morning, she has been in a car accident and she's very badly injured..." he began. I burst into tears with the phone still up to my ear, grabbing the attention the rest of the cast and crew on set. I put my hand over my mouth as i cried into it, as I prepared to ask the question I really didn't want to know, but needed too.

"Is....is...She.... is she okay?" I asked shaking my head a little, running my free hand though my hair and pulling on it slightly taking a deep breath, the pause seemed to last forever when it was Interrupted by a comforting voice in my ear.

"What's up?" Zendaya whispered calmly in my ear, putting her hand on my shoulder, her voice full of concern as she watched me have a meltdown.

"Tom?" Robert asked looking at me full of concern. I heard Bryce sigh at the other end of the phone as I prepared for the worse.

"She's alive." He began, I sighed of relief and felt a little better, before he dropped the next bombshell. "But. We don't know the extent of the damage yet, until she wakes up or... if she wakes up. She could have permanent amnesia, brain damage, she could suffer paralysis, we don't know yet. She's alive for now, but we don't know how long she will be." He said, whispering towards the end, I could tell in his voice that he didn't want to tell me that, but it's the truth.

"No." I whispered into my hand as I began to cry even more. "W-where is she?" I whispered, taking a deep breath trying to calm myself down. Bryce took a deep breath before saying

"The general hospital. She's in ICU. She's out of surgery so you'll be able to see her." He said calmly with a soft voice. I sighed.

" Thanks." I said as I hung up the phone, As I did I let it out, I broke down into tears and Zendaya pulled me in for a hug. She wrapped her arms around my neck and held my head into her neck. I wrapped my arms around her neck as I cried into her shoulder. Robert put his hand on my back gently and began rubbing my back.

"Tom? What's happened?" He asked, his voice full of concern. I pulled away from Zendaya's hug and I looked at both of them, tears in my eyes. "It's y/n." I whispered. Looking down at Zendaya. "She's in the hospital." I whispered my voice breaking half way though. Robert gasped and looked At Zendaya as she looked back up at him.

"What happened?" She asked, gently rubbing my arm. I took a deep breath as told her the truth.

"She's been in a car Crash.. sh...she might not make it." I whispered breaking down once more.

"We are going to see her right now. Get your stuff." Robert demanded walking up to the director and telling him that we have to go.

"You guys can stay here, I'm going alone." I whispered whipping my eyes.

"No we are coming with you, you're gonna need support." Zendaya smiled, I smiled back at her as Robert added:

"Your in no condition to drive. I know where the general hospital is. I'll get us there."

****
As we slowly pulled up outside the hospital's A&E department. I opened the door and ran into the doors as fast as I could Zendaya and Robert following close behind. As I ran though the doors I pushed past the four people waiting at reception. The woman at the desk opened her mouth to tell me off, I cut her off by asking her, "where's ICU?" She sighed and looked at her list on her table. "Name Of person your here for." She sighed. "Y/n Y/L/N." I said as I began sniffling. Zendaya and Robert came bursting though the doors and ran up behind me.

"Down the Hall, turn right, second set of double doors is ICU. Ask somebody in there where she is I don't have her down on my list." She explained.

"Thanks." Zendaya smiled, as she did I ran down the hall as fast as I could. I burst though the second set of doors on the right into the ICU department and ran up to reception.

"Y/n where is she?" I whispered as Zendaya came up behind me, Robert being nowhere to be found. "Right this way." The receptionist said, leading me down the hall to the left. We passed six doors, until I reached hers. I put my hand on the handle of the door, pushing the door open, my heart fell apart as my saw my baby just laying there, her face pale, covered in bruises and cuts, her arms by her side in the same state and seeing her connected up to IV's, heart monitors and covered in stitches. My poor baby.

"Oh my... Gosh..." Zendaya whispered in shock as she covered her mouth, tears flowing down her cheeks. I slowly walked up to the side of y/n's bed, gently wrapping my hand around hers. picking it up and squeezing it gently...