Chapter 4

1 hour later

Ciel's POV

"Young master,miss Elizabeth arrived" grrr that girl!!! she always make my mansion so pink "please let her in,Sebastian and bring some tea" "Yes,young master"

"ciel!!!!! my boy!!!! I really miss you!!" ahh! again "Elizabeth! what a surprised!" I faked a smile and she hug me "Elizabeth!!" I shout and she let go "Ciel?" "ahh ahh we have a new made here I'm sure you want to meet her!" she finally smiled "sure!" I'm glad I'm finally through with this hell "Sebastian! please bring Elizabeth to Mary's room" he bowed "as you wish,young master,Miss Elizabeth please follow me" they finally gets out.

Alice's POV

"Mary!" who the hell is that? I'm tired to go out "Mary,Miss Elizabeth is here waiting" ohh no I've been fall asleep "yes I'm sorry to keep you waiting" oh no I'm in my original form "change me back to Mary's body" finally change back so that no one will notice.I open the door and saw Sebastian and a blonde girl,Is she Elizabeth "may I introduce,Miss Elizabeth Midford" she smiled "ohhh what a lovely girl!!!" then I was surprised that she shout,that's why they call her scary "umm good afternoon,master Elizabeth" she grab me and run "now!!!! lets play dress-up!!!!" ohh dear she will torture me "Sebastian!!!save me!!!" Sebastian just laugh.

"A little bit here and there and now!! ayeee isn't it pretty!" ahh its so tiring but its kinda nice,Elizabeth is a kind girl but too noisy and pink lover "yeah its super pretty,your highness" she smiled

Ciel's POV

(knocking) "come in" ohh its just Sebastian "miss Elizabeth is now playing with Mary,I believe she have a lots of fun cause Mary is a nice girl and can adjust her anger" yeah its true Mary is nice but I was mad at the time we play chess and the food that she bring here its the most delicious food ever than Sebastian

Elizabeth's POV

"let's have a ball tonight Ciel!!" eeiiyyy!! I'm so excited to dress Mary tonight,and where's Mey-rin? "what?!!! a ball?!! no!!!" "Ciel please!!!" I hug him tight "ok ok so let go of me!"

Alice's POV

wooo!! Elizabeth sure is a pain in the ass.I was walking at the hall and saw Finny on the garden sitting on the stone.I walk to him and sit beside him "Hey Finny! about miss Elizabeth" I started a topic "hey Mary!" he smiled and he's so cute "did miss Elizabeth always play like a child?" he laugh "why did you laugh?" "hahahaha!! miss Elizabeth is just a child!" ohhh "hey! how old are you?" he smiled "I'm 15" ahhh so he's older than me "what about Mey-rin?and Bard?" "Mey-rin is 16 and Bard is 20" now I know "you Mary? how old are you?" I smiled " I'm 13 but my birthday is on next week" he's eyes widened "really!!"

5 hours later

Ciel's POV

I'm done here! I walk out of the study and downstairs "what is this all about!!!!" I was shock now my mansion is full of pink ribbons "Ciel!!! isn't is so cute!!!" ohh Elizabeth!!! "ahh so you made all of this design!" just keep smiling Ciel or Elizabeth will cry "yes Ciel!! and I dressed your servants except Mey-rin! where is Mey-rin by the way?" she stop when Mary run "umm miss Elizabeth,Mey-rin is sick she had a fever she can't go out from her room!" wait!!is that Mary?! she is so beautiful and yes beautiful than Lizzy I want to dance with her "Ciel lets dance!!!" but I can't.

Alice's POV

the music starts to play,I think he's jealous because he can't dance with me hahahah so pathetic.I will play a game so I can make him jealous even more.I grab Finny to a corner and I whisper to him my plan "Finny, can you play pretend?" he was confused "what do you mean?" ok here we go "Finny,look at the master's face,he seems mad about something" he's eyes widened "ahh I know,I saw he's face when you came running and spoke,it seems he was shock at your beauty,and now I think his mad because he can't dance with you because of miss Elizabeth" I showed a bright smile "exactly! now can you dance with me and pretend that we had fun dancing,beside you look like a prince in that suit" he giggled "why would we do that,if he knows what we're doing I swear he's gonna kill us!" "shhh! just stick to the plan" "ok"

Third person's POV

so they started to dance like a prince and a princess while Ciel is getting mad.Finny laugh and Mary smiled makes Ciel angrier.

A few moments later the music stop when Ciel shout "I'm done with this!!! I'm tired!" all of his servants stop from having fun "all of you must stop and clean up this mess!!" Elizabeth was shock at his future husbands anger.

Alice's POV

"hey Finny!" I grab Finny and whisper "see! I know his jealous" Finny rattled "oh no! oh no! master is mad!" I let out a small sigh "why you want to do that,Mary!" he whispered back "cause its fun hehehe" I said with giggled

5 days later

Murderer's POV

"good morning master,the guard said Alice Merial is working to a rich family out there somewhere" I knew it! she hide somewhere.
"now dressed me!" he nooded "yes my lord" I have to go to the richest restaurant to eat my fav food cause I miss it.

Alice POV

"goodmorning sunshine!" I woke up early and dressed as a maid "time to go to market,I miss grapes and apples I must buy some" I'm done dressing and walk out.I saw Mey-rin "oh hey Mey-rin!!" "Hi!! Mary where are you going today?" "Im just gonna go to market to buy some of my fav fruits,can you come with me?" she look down "so sorry Mary I have work to do" I sigh " I understand,but can you tell master for me that I'm going out?" "sure thing,becareful!" "sure thanks!!"

I run to the carrage and saw Sebastian "Where are you going?" he smiled so creepy "I'm just gonna go to the City to buy some fruits" .I go directly inside the carrage "Sebastian please tell the master for me!!!" he just nood

Third person's POV

As Mary went inside the carrage she fall asleep and she dream about the past

~~~~~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~~~~

"honey you must find justice for this! you can't use your magic for now but keep practicing and when you can handle it! destroy their mansion,the leader of this is a blonde boy,now run!!! run!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~End of Flashback~~~~~~~~~~
.....