A Day Of Joy

"Allennn~ where are you?" Lavi asked as he wandered around the Order.

The two had been playing a game of hide and seek together. If you got found and tagged you loose. They decided to add the tag part because they wanted a combo of the two. It had been at least an hour since they started playing, and by the looks of it Allen was winning.

Damn, he's too good at this. I wonder where h-

Lavi turned around at the sound of a loud crash.

Allen laid face first on the ground surrounded by big brown boxes. A couple were on top of him.

"Ouch! Stupid boxes, you just had one job." scolded an unhappy Allen.

"ALLEN!" screeched lavi as he ran to help Allen up. "Are you okay? you took quite a fall there."

He rubbed the back of his head. "Yeah I'll be fine."

"What were you doing up there anyway? you could've gotten seriously hurt." Lavi asked in concern.

"Hiding from you, duh." Allen said with a smirk.

Just an instant they both remembered.

Allen was first to act and ran down the hallway. Lavi quickly followed, right on his tale.

"Get back here, Allen! I helped you up, so I won!" called Lavi.

"Well, that didn't count! I was hurt so it doesn't matter!" replied Allen.

They ran in a big square, occasionally bumping into objects and people. That's when Allen got an Idea and ran outside to the place Lavi and Allen had always went too, when they wanted to take a breather from the rest of the world.

"Keep up if you can Rabbit!" Allen yelled turning his head to see a tired out of breath Lavi.

"Yeah yeah yeah! you should just be worried about yourself." Lavi said.

They ran through a walkway surrounded by bushes, flowers and trees. There was a river running on the right and an open field to the left. They ran a little deeper into the forest. That's when Allen lifted his head up to see the sky with no cloud in sight. He had always admired the skies beauty. It brought him a sense of peace. He sighed in admiration.

That's when he realized his mistake and tripped over a rock, almost falling again, when Lavi sped up a little faster to catch him in his arms, holding him tightly.

They both panted heavily to catch their breath.

"I believe," Lavi said between a breath, "I won." He smiled and looked down at Allen's sweaty face.

"Yeah, whatever. I'll win next time, understand?" Allen said returning Lavi's smile.

"Whatever floats your boat, Allen." said Lavi as he placed a kiss on Allen's forehead.

Allen's face began to turn a light red. They stayed like that for awhile. Lavi holding him closely and Allen's face getting a darker shade of red.

"I just wanted to let you know that, I love you." Lavi said smiling down at Allen. This smile reached his eyes, he looked like he meant what he said. Which made Allen blush deeper and his heart skip a beat inside his chest.

"I..I love you too, Lavi." Allen replied turning the darkest shade of red. Lavi only laughed a little, which caused Allen to shoot his head up at Lavi, giving him a glare.

"The hells so funny, rabbit?" Allen said pretending to be offended.

"Ohh nothing~ you're just so adorable when you blush like that." Lavi said.

"Am not..." Allen said beginning to look away. Lavi caught Allen's lips with his, which caught Allen by surprise. Although he was shocked at first, he kissed back immediately, realizing it was Lavi.

They both pulled away at the same time, then rested their foreheads against each other. Lavi looked at Allen like he was the most precious thing in the world. Allen looked at Lavi like he was his world. Lavi gave him a smile that never failed to make his day.

His smiles were always the best when he meant them.

Allen thought.

Just then, they heard a swipe of a sword.

Allen and Lavi both looked over by the river to see Kanda

staring at Lavi and Allen. Neither one moved. Kanda just stood there dumbstruck at the sight in front of him. Finally when Kanda came out of his trance he blinked.

"When the hell did this happen?" asked an annoyed Kanda.

Lavi stood Allen on his feet and held his hand.

"Now Yuu, don't ge-" Lavi started but got cut off.

"What'd I tell you about calling me by my first name!" Kanda snapped running and putting his Mugen to his throat.

"Hey! Kanda, there's no need to get jealous." smirked Allen.

"Jealous? you think I'm jealous?" Kanda almost cracked a smile at that. "I just wanted an answer to my question, then this Baka Usagi had to call me by my first name." He said turning and giving Lavi his famous death glare.

"Well to answer your question, a couple months." Allen said proudly.

"Fine," he let go of Lavi and redrew his sword. "Just.. be careful alright?"

"Is Yuu Kanda, actually worried about us? This is  unheard of!" Lavi said throwing his hands up in laughter.

"Watch it Baka Usagi!" Kanda said in a deadly voice.

"Well, I guess we should start heading back now. Its getting pretty late." Allen said with a yawn.

"Want me to carry you, Short Stack?" Lavi said snickering.

"Its Allen! Get it right stupid rabbit!" scolded Allen.

"Yeah,Yeah, Yeah~" said Lavi picking up Allen and throwing over his shoulder.

"Let me down,Lavi!" Yelled Allen, trying to get out of Lavi's grasp.

"Mmm... nope!" smirked Lavi.

"Lavi!" Allen yelled again.

"Will you two shut up already?" Kanda said as they began walking back to the Order together.

The End c: