(Chapter 2) Their Romantic Start of the Summer

I do not own Karakai Jouzou no Takagi San. I am just borrowing the characters for some stories.
All rights reserved by their respective owners.

Takagi San just couldn't believe it.... The scaredy cat Nishikata was so bold yesterday while telling her that he loved her. Yup,yesterday she experienced one of the most memorable moments of her life which she would never , ever forget.
Today was the last day of school before the summer break would start. Takagi San was walking towards school, God! She was so excited to meet her lover.She could almost feel her heart thumping right out of her chest. But.....its Takagi San we are talking about afterall, if someone knew how to always keep their calm ,it was her (although she failed keep her cool when she cried in front of Nishikata yesterday.....)
So she walked and eventually..... Spotted Nishikata , walking like he was trying to hide from someone.
"Nishikataaaaaaaa..... "She called him.
"Huh..... T. T.. Takagi San"He mustured up some courage and shakingly reached her.. (Actually he just wanted to run away and hide somewhere because of the embarresment of what he had done yesterday.)
"Ohaiyo.. (Good Morning) Nishikataaaa... "
"Mmm... O..hai.. yo."He nooded while trying not to look at her.
She could tell how nervous and embarresed he was.She giggled.
"So...how are you doin... My Lover... "She slowly whispered..
"Huhhh..... Lover.."As if making him more embarresed was even possible.
"Yes.. Didn't you tell me that you love me just yesterday."
"Well.... I guess..... "
She was so happy...
"Nishikata... "She grabbed his arm.....
"Takagi San..... "
And pulled him into a very narrow alley.
She hugged him tightly..
"Takagiii Saaan..... "His cheeks reddened.
"I was so lonely last night, you didn't even call me once."She pouted while still hugging him.
"Eh... Well.. That's.... Because... I.. I was embarresed..you know."
"My God... You are so cute when you are blushing Nishikata..... "
And without any warning she gave him a little kiss, like a chaste kiss.
"Taaakaaagaaaiii Saaaan..... "
She smiled and while his hand still in hers,went to school.

-While returning from School-
"Nishikata.... Summer break has started right. And we have got so much homework. Want me to come over to your house today, we can start doing it right from today, together. "She said while smiling.
"Really, right from today ,The summer break hasn't even officialy started yet(It starts from tomorrow) and we are just returning from school."He cried.
"Well... Yeah.....but..don't you wanna se me?"She said teasingly.
"Well,about that.... I ...guess... I ..do."He murmured.
"What was that.... I didn't hear ya."She teased him yet again.
"Aaarghhhh.... I want to see youuu..... "He shouted.
"Whoa... That was bold of you. So.. When should I come? Its 1:00 PM right now. Around 4:00...?"She knew she was teasing him by suggesting the time to be so late.
"Huhh... 4:00 PM? That's too..... "
".....late right? You wanna se me sooner don't you?"
"Hmmmm.... I..... I... Do.. "
She giggled.
"Okay then how about...2:00 PM.That's not late right?"
"Yeah..... I guess."
"Okay then... See ya..... "
"Bye... Takagi San.. Be careful.He smiled."
"Okay... "
And both of them went thier ways..... Desperately waiting for the hour to end after which they were going to meet.

Sorry guys that it took me so long to write.. But the next part will come sooner then you would ever expect... So look forward to it. Okay. And please tell me about any of my mistakes or comment down anything you would like.