Hermione Weasley

Chapter 7

"What?!" The twins shout in unison.

"So your telling us."

"That this man."

"Sirius Orion Black."

"Is a maurder?!?" The ask, their eyeballs practicly popping out of their head.

"Yup" says James, popping the p.

"You have no idea!"

"How much we have worshipped the four of you!"

"Since we were eleven!"

Remus and  Sirius look at each other with innocent faces.

"Well I guess if we have to tell anyone it might as well be these two, right Harry?" Asks Remus.

The twins wheel around in their seats.

"You knew?!" They shout in unison.

"Might have slipped the mind." He shrugs in reply.

"B..but we gave you the map!" George says with mock hurt filling his voice, while his twin hugs him with fake tears.

"W....we've been....betrayed." He says hugging his twin.

"Oh calm down you two. We have much bigger issues to discuss." Interrupts Ginny.

"Like what?" Asks Ron.

"Well.... For one congratulations Ronald! For finally not being a git and actually having the courage to ask out Hermione." She says smiling, causing both Ron and Hermione to blush and the rest of the group to laugh.

"And.... We're sister-in laws Hermione .....We.....Weasley!" She gasps in between bursts of laughter.

The rest of the room, minus Ron and Hermione again, burst into laughter.

"Oh shut it Ginny Potter." Snaps Hermione.

Ginny was silenced in no time.

"Alright. Hopefully this is enough." Worries Mrs. Weasley as she comes back in with Tonks behind her, levitating trays upon trays of food.

More than enough to feed a small army.  

"Finally!" Shouts Sirius, Ron, Hugo, James and Fred.