Part 25

Bayley's POV:

I have to take Sasha to the doctors today to make sure everything is alright. It's just an annual check up now. I get out of bed and look over at Sasha who looks to be still sleeping peacefully. "This girl had a very low chance to survive... and she did!" I think to myself as I walk out of the bedroom and into in living room where Charlotte and Becky are hanging out.

"Hey, Bayley!" Becky calls out to me.

"Hey, Bex." I reply walking into the kitchen for a bottle of water, then going back toward the girls.

"When you gonna leave?" Charlotte asks looking at her phone.

"As soon as she wakes up! Why?"

"I just hope everything is okay! That's all." She replies throwing her phone to the side.

"Charlotte don't be so anxious! She is a strong girl! Nothing is wrong!" Becky reassures her.

"Exactly!" I state agreeing with Becky.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!"

We all jump and stare at each other wide eyed as someone screams from down the hall. Ember comes running past us and quickly unlocks the door and looks out.

"Who was it?" Sasha says from behind, once again scaring us.

"Alexa and Nia." Ember sighs. "Their fighting again..."

Sasha walks into the kitchen shaking her head.

"Alexa sure can yell." I admit, looking toward Ember.

She looks toward me and laughs. "Yeah, that's for sure."

10 Minutes Later:

I waited until Sasha took a shower and ate breakfast before I asked her if she was ready to go to the doctors office. She nodded her head, clearly worried of what might be said.

We walk back into the living room and toward the front door.

"Hope everything goes well!" Charlotte and Becky say in union.

"Thanks."

We walk out of the door and down the hall.

A few minutes later and we arrive at the doctors office and they quickly bring her to the back. The doctor checks her heart and blood pressure first then checks the rest afterwards. He then leaves the room for a few minutes to deliver the report.

"I'm super worried." Sasha cries out laying her head down onto my shoulder.

"Don't be." I reply using my hand to rub circles in a rhythm on her back.

Minutes later the doctor opens the door and enter the room.

"Sasha, we need to take a x-ray to make sure everything inside you is stabilized."

"Alright!" Sasha responds getting up from her seat and following the doctor out of the room.

I wait from about 10 minutes before hearing the door open and close. I put my phone back in my pocket and reach my feet.

"So, it looks like everything is good!" He expresses happy for her.

"Thank god!" She says laying back into a chair.

"You two are wwe wrestlers, aren't you?" The doctor questions.

Sasha looks toward me baffled. I shrug my shoulders and turn my attention back to him.

"Yeah, we are... Why?" Sasha asks concerned.

"Well, you just so happen to be completely healed and if you want to continue wrestling, i'm giving you the chance to do so. What i'm trying to say is, you are now cleared to compete again!"

"You're serious!?" Sasha exclaims with tears flowing down her cheeks.

"I'm 100% serious! The only thing I have to say is that we still need to you be careful since you are just now medically cleared to compete again."

"Thank you!" She says running over and giving the doctor a huge hug.

"No problem!" He replies with a huge grin on his face. "You two are free to leave, and I look forward to seeing you on television!"

We both laugh and walk out of the doctors office.

"This is seriously one of the best days of my life." Sasha says staring into my eyes.

"I'm just glad that you get to do what you love to do again." 

"And I get to do it with my best friends and the best person in the world." 

"Who may that be?" I reply joking around.

"I can't tell if you are trying to annoy me or if you just want me to say that it's you." She smirks.

"Both."

Sasha rolls her eyes and brings me close bringing our faces inches apart from one another.

"You're beautiful when you blush." She whispers in my ear causing shivers to go down my spine. I then realize that I didn't even know I was blushing.

She chuckles and pulls me closer so that the space between us was no longer there. Her lips are soft and sweet and her kiss just fills my heart with joy. I just hope that she will always be in my life. We pull away from the kiss and gaze into each others eyes once again. I can already feel myself getting lost in them.

"Let's go back to the hotel room and share the news!" Sasha says maintaining focus.

"Alright, I kinda want to see their reaction anyways, even though I rather have some more time with you." I joke around.

She spins around and smiles. "Don't worry, we'll have some time to ourselves soon!"

I rush up toward her and pick her up bridal style as we laugh uncontrollably. Today just might be not only Sasha's best day, but mine as well. She can finally do what she loves again and I can't wait to see what happens next!