Chapter 16

(Play song whole time: six feet under by Billie Eilish)
Gray's outfit:

(Play song whole time: six feet under by Billie Eilish)Gray's outfit:

Ethan's outfit:

 Gray's povI woke up to have Kaylin peacefully sleeping wrapped around me, her head on my chest and she looked so beautiful

Gray's pov
I woke up to have Kaylin peacefully sleeping wrapped around me, her head on my chest and she looked so beautiful.

"K?" I whispered. No response.

"Kay?" I said a bit louder, nothing.

"Kaylin!" I yelled, she didn't move or even flinch.

"NURSE HELP!!" I yelled and she ran in.

"What happened?!" She said scared and I pointed to Kay.

"She hasn't moved at all, she's a bit cold too please help her!" I yelled and she ran over to her, checking her pulse.

"It's a really slow beat Mr.dolan but we'll try our best to save her. DOCTOR! I NEED A DOCTOR IN HERE!" She yelled and two came in.

"What?!" They yelled.

She pulled them aside whispering some things, then they pulled her away from me.

"Wait! Where are you taking her!!" I yelled trying to get up but they took her away and a nurse came back to lay me down.

"Mr.Dolan please stay calm! We are going to try our best and keep you updated!" She yelled leaving.

I laid there not sure what to do but then I remembered Ethan slipped me my phone.

I quickly called Ethan informing him of everything that had happened and he called Kaylin's dad then came to the hospital.

Kay's pov

I was awake but all I saw around me was darkness. Scared, alone, cold. All the things I feared combined into one, when I was younger my dad would tell me,

"Do the scary thing first and get scared later"

Right now I have no idea what is wrong with me.

"Gray!!" I yelled but all I heard was a loud echo into the darkness surrounding me.

I fell to my knees crying and wishing to be in Grayson's arms.