my hero

sorry chapter one was hella short but ill try to make chapter 2 longer

***

Chapter 2

Taylor's p.o.v.

When I got home Molly was running around crazily. Oh crap, the boys are coming today. I've dreaded this day forso long. Why couldn't Molly have picked a better boyfriend?

Suddenly I heard the doorbell ring. Oh great I thought to myself. When I opened the door I saw nine boys standing there. Harry thought I was Molly but he realized it was me so he just brushed past me and 'accidentally' bumped into me No one helped me up out of the One Direction boys. But when I saw the 5sos boys the one with a quiff and who was very tall helped me up.

"Are you okay love?" Aussie. "U-um yeah. I'm fine thanks." really Taylor you just had to stutter. "No problem. Oh and I'm Luke by the way. This is Ashton, Mikey, and Calum." he introduced. "Oh um I'm Taylor." I slightly waved to them.

Calum had pretty brown eyes but he looked a little bit Asian. Mikey had green hair and a shy smile. Ashton had light brown hair and greenish-brownish eyes. But Luke, he was flawless. He had light brown eyes and beautiful blonde hair.

I was snapped out of it by someone clearing their throat. "Oh um come on in and make yourself at home." I said rather shyly.

I didn't notice how tall Luke was until he walked by me. He was fit too. What are you thinking Taylor? He would never like you he's in a famous boy and and your such a loser. When I thought I was a loser I ran upstairs crying.

Why would anyone ever like me? I'm just a sick girl. Why would anyone want to like someone with leukemia anyways? No one.

When I reached my room I sat in the corner sobbing. Suddenly I heard a voice. But I didn't want to look up. "Are you okay love?" it was Calum. "You don't have to pretend you don't like me. I know you don't none of the One Direction boys don't. So you can leave." I replied rather harshly. "Hey, I'm not like them. I just want to know if you're okay." should I give him a chance? I just met him. What the hell might as well.

I scooted over into his arms and cried. I can tell Calum and I would be good friends.

"No I'm not okay. Everyone hates me just becau-because..." "Because of what? It's okay you can tell me I won't judge you." he sounded so sincere. "Because I'm sick. I have leukemia. I cut, I'm not pretty enough. I don't have single friend at school or outside of school." I have to say it felt good to let that out.

He reached for my wrists but I slightly pulled away. "It's okay I won't hurt you or judge you." and I believed him. I let him see my wrists. He pulled my sleeve slowly and when he saw them I saw a tear slip out of his eyes. "Wh-why would you do this Taylor?" he tried to sound calm.

"Why does it matter I'm dying anyways. No one is there for me, not even Molly." it was true. It seemed like nobody cared for me at all. I always get bullied at school and nobody cares they don't do anything about it.

"I'll be here for you. I'll be your friend and don't think of it as dying think of it as you have a touch a leukemia." He replied sweetly. We just sat there in silence until dinner was ready.

I finally have a friend.