DRUNK CONFESSIONS 1

Rachel.P.O.V

*Goofy thoughts*
Everyone and everything was done as planned. Oh yeah, planned in my brain.
The main part of today's page was the celebration. Well, i was more excited for the guy whom I am going to meet in another 2 hours. This was crazy night. As parents were also out of town, this will go crazy.
Greene was charming with her attire. I could see the best of Greene today. She looked beautiful, in her attire, just any man could take her to a night date.
It was the celebration after all. Joe had also told me that after the party, he was planned the night out. Now, I was jealous about it, because they were goals and I didn't have any dates like them. Okay okay, I don't want to talk about my past right now. That's a lengthy one.

/The celebration/

As I held her hand and walked through the room, she was blindfolded actually. Everyone in the room were on they're mute mode. Not a noise.
Joe quickly held her hand as I jerk in the other side of my room to get the knife an candles.
They both stand near the table and Greene is so restless to see what actually is happening. She gets unfolded by Joe and she is astonished by what actually is happening. She didn't have a clue of what was happening. She did know that it was their fourth year of togetherness. But she didn't expect a thing. Her mind was blown. This annoying little thing, was looking so beautiful with that shocked face and that attire. And my job was to capture them. Of course I would, how couldn't I?
She got her best pictures, if I click them ;). She looked like, she was hit by alexithymia.

She couldn't express what was happening with her, she was just living her moment. That moment when she saw everyone in front of her eyes, a roller coaster could ride inside her mouth, it was open that big. Which basically means that she totally didn't expect any bit of this. Then, the total thing got into her head, that why she was been jailed in a parlor for an hour. She looked a me and couldn't say anything a but just hugged me tightly.

"I love you" she whispered in my ear as she hugged.

"I love you too" I said and pulled back.

"No hugs for me?" Joe asked. I feel Greene is right, because he was being the best boyfriend of all time.

"Of course yes love" she said and hugged him.

"Let's go, there's a lot to do now". He said.

She didn't reply anything but, she just held his hand and walked where the cake and her gifts were waiting to be unwrapped. She walked along with Joe and looked at what was happening. Well, there was a bigass cake, I was waiting. The cake looked so yum. I'd grab it any minute. I did control.

Everyone were settled and waiting for the couple to cut the cake. Greene is the happiest soul I've ever seen, because whatever she gets, she accepts it with joy. She deserves the best. Now, that she has Joe, she has everything.

"Cut the cake now, I'm hungry" a voice said, behind me. Damn, he was so hot, he wore a stud on his left ear. I'd eat him any second. He was so hot. That glowing skin and brown eyes, he looked yummier than the cake. Wait, who was he?
I didn't have any idea. Im crushing on him now, why aren't my eyes not stop staring at him, he just wore casuals and he's not even trying. What if he tries?
Oh.My.God.

I just rushed near Joe

"Who is he?" I whispered.

"He's your Friday date" he said and winked.

My jaw dropped.

"What? What? What? That hot guy? Are you sure?"
I was shocked or even surprised to the fact that Joe is being nice to me.

"Yes honey" he said and smiled.

"I love you" I said and pecked his cheek.

"I love you too".