chapter 1

I woke up to the sound of my alarm saving me from that hell of a nightmare. By the way, my name is Alice Matsuki, descendent of the matsuki clan and I guess head of the family now since something, this is basically the story about my not so normal world, so with that aside let's continue.

"Morning kiddo" my uncle opened the door, "oh, morning Felix" I greeted him back my uncle Felix isn't leading the clan because he wasn't from the Matsuki family originally but adopted. "Alright hurry up your gonna be late, I left your clothes on your chair". He leaves the room, I'm gonna be late? I told myself I wasn't gonna be late for anything I'm homeschooled after all.

I put on the clothes and walk out the door into the kitchen where my uncle was cooking food for me. "Hey uncle, what's with all the food"? I ask. "Well your gonna need lunch right". Lunch what in God's name is he talking about. We got in the car and started driving to I don't know one thing for sure is that this gonna be weird.

"Alright, were here" he wakes me up and I get out the car. "Um will I be okay"? I asked him it turns out that I'll be attending school now.  "You'll be fine as long as people don't know that you have a sickness and what happened to you as a kid alright" He answered back, he made me feel a little more confident. "Alright, bye uncle Felix". I wave he waves back and drives off. I walk around and find alot of students staring at me but why.

271 words
Well that's gonna do it for this first chapter I hope u guys enjoyed and I'm sry again I felt like the last one wasn't something I could handle but I think this one will work out. Also I haven't been posting cause I didn't have the time and my cousin is here from Nebraska so yeah but I'll do what I can to get next chapter out k btw what should I name my male character let me know and I'll choose also he looks like this

baiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...

baiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii