Their Departure

Hey y'all! This is a fairytail Fanfic about a few of our favorite female wizards! I also wanted to add that I'm only twelve so there might be some mistakes in the writing and wholes in the plot... I'll also probably gonna not write for a really long time and then just post a whole bunch of updates. I write in school a lot and we use school computers so... Yeah. Anywho, I hope you like the story!

P.S. What do you guys want the ships to be? I'll update again once I get answers!

Disclaimer: I don't own fairytail or it's characters

Lucy POv (after GMG)(after 1 year of being ignored)

You called us weak, nothing. You kicked us off the teams we've been in since we started here. We were just replacements to you;

But, we shall not forgive; and never forget

Fairytail.

We came to this place full of happiness.

We were promised family and friends; those so called 'friends' and 'family' betrayed us; called us replacements.

And now we take our leave

Two certain blonde girls with revenge in their hearts and darkness covering their once pure souls,

Three blunettes with their eyes open to a path before them, their trust demolished;

We leave this guild, our only regret was that we didn't leave it in pieces.

We shall be gone by the time this letter is read. I doubt that you noticed us missing for a while.

We'll come back, with revenge in our hearts, only for those that hurt us

When we come back stronger, we won't go crying into open arms.

No we'll defeat you and go into the corner with the friends that stayed with us always.

If this is how you treat your so called nakama, we wonder how you'll your enemies.

From ex-faires,

Mirajane, Wendy, Juvia, Levy, and Lucy.

P.S. Natsu, juvia has a message for you. Dragneel, I hope you die as well as everyone else in that godforsaken guild. We were ignored for months only to be noticed as punching bags. I'll be back Fairytail. Seeking revenge with my true family.

I hope that they feel ashamed. I growl to Mira as we all proofread the note. We had become much closer throughout the time that the guild ignored us. True, I was closer with everyone. But, I had more of a bond with Mira, probably because we were the most bloodthirsty. The others were willing to forgive a little. We were out for blood.

I feel the same, but we still have to get our marks removed, remember. Mira reminds us.

True answers Wendy with a sniffle. I hug her and she lays down on my lap.

We have to get up sweetie I say smiling down at her. I promise you can sleep on my lap later ok? Wendy looks up at me.

You promise Lucy-nee?

I promise. I had also grown closer with wendy. She would come up to me more than anyone else and lie down on my lap. virgo! I call out and my spirit appears before us.

Punishment princess? I just roll my eyes and chuckle slightly at her behavior.

No, virgo, not today. I just need you to take this to the spirit world. I say, waving my hand at the packed luggage. She nods and disappears with the luggage.

Timeskip to at the guild (I'm srry, I'm lazy...)

When we walk through the doors we almost immediately get attacked by the guild. Thankfully Erza is there and protects us with her shield. We walk up to the masters office after asking Lisanna if he's in. We're followed by our friends since we decided it was best for them to know. We walk through the door without knocking.

What is it my children? Master asks without looking up.

We would like to quit the guild, master. Mira says firmly.

What?! Here comes the waterworks. I think. Sure enough makarov starts crying. Why!?

Haven't you noticed what goes on in your own guild? Cana steps in. Our friends are being attacked every day. We go through the same routine, everyday. They get magic thrown at them. We go into protect them. We all get called weak.

Oh-ok. I'll allow you to go then. But please promise me you'll come back!

We will. But we'll be out for vengeance. With our final words said, us five leave the guild. And we don't look back.