Joining Fairytail-Again

Makarov POV

Today's the day. The day they left. The guild hasn't been the same without those five... Erza refuses to eat cake, Cana isn't drinking, and the guild is somewhat quieter since I told them. A certain pink-haired brat is taking it the hardest. I have reason to believe he was under a spell.

~Flashback~

The girls came up to me, saying they wanted to quit. I made sure that they would come back and then after they left I sat down. Waiting for my tears to run out. It took about 40 minutes. After my eyes are dry, I go out onto the balcony and call all the brats to me. "Everyone, we've lost five members. Do you know who they are?" The friends of the five sit in the corner, crying. Even Laxus! No one understands who i'm talking about, so I just say it. "We've lost Mira, Levy, Wendy, Juvia, and Lucy. And they already told-"

"What! Why did they leave?!" Asks a certain Pink-haired brat.

"What do you mean, why?!" Starts a sobbing Erza, "You're the reason they left!"

"Huh!"

"You called them weak and replacements! The whole guild did!" Cana yells out.

"I don't remember that!" Shouts the rest of the guild.

~Flashback End~

I hear a knock at the door. Come in. Five people wearing cloaks walk in and the shortest one mumbles, How much the guild has changed since we were last here. That was about five years ago, wasn't it.

You're back?

Yep! Says the second shortest one. The take of their cloaks and I gasp at the changes in their appearance. Where's Lucy?

I'm right here! The shortest one says.

Okay, then... I say uncertainty.

You can tell the guild it's us. Just not who's who. I don't want to be picked on even more! Lucy pouts.

Okay! I manage to laugh out.

What did I just- Lucy gets cut out by Mira picking her up. Mira!

Let's go before she kills someone! Levy laughs. We then walk out onto the balcony.

Are you sure she could? I say, still laughing

Oi! Brats! We have old some members back! Welcome Mira, Lucy, Levy, Juvia, and Wendy!! The guild becomes even quieter than before until,

Stop messin' with us gramps! The pinkette yells.

He's not. The girls step forwards. We're back. Lucy says.

Lucy POV

We're back. I say. The guild looks at us then Natsu comes rushing at me, sniffing.

Lucy?!

The one and only. I sigh. Suddenly the guild starts laughing.   Mira! Help me! They're being mean!!! I say, crying anime tears.

Hey! Don't be mean to Lucy! Mira snaps. Only, we're allowed to do that!

I'm sorry Lucy... Natsu says, trying to hug me. I dodge him until Erza comes and picks me up. Kawaii!!!

Ow!! You're yelling in my ear! I say loudly over her. 

Oh, sorry. You're just so cute! Lisanna takes me and starts petting my head, then I'm pushed over to Laxus who proceeds to spin me around, and I keep on getting passed from person to person. I eventually run away and climbed up the guild wall, hissing. I even created ears and a tail out of the magic I had learned.

~Flashback~

"Now girls," Veronica starts, "You can learn a magic that you weren't born with. That's just how it is. But, you can learn how to add different elements to your magic. Or, mold it. Lucy, mira. Try to add darkness to your magic to create wolf ears and a tail. Lucy, you should try to call the shadows to mix with a ball of celestial light. Afterwards try to control it." I nod and start practicing. "Mira. You on the other hand can already create wolf ears and tail out of your magic. However, try to attract the darkness to surround them, making them dangerous to touch.

~End Flashback~

(A/N you see why I skipped the training?)