II.Equals

Jungkook was currently in the middle of one of his daily man spreading sessions on your couch

Jungkook was currently in the middle of one of his daily man spreading sessions on your couch . An Iron Man movie hogging his attention . The clanking of dishes in the sink could be heard as you stood there washing them. Jungkook's ears twitching a bit as knocks on the front door were overpowering the sounds of his Iron Man movie that was playing.

"Kookie, could you get the door please ?" You called out to the bunny hybrid as you continued to wash dishes .

"Alright ." He called back. Lazing his way off the couch he rearranged himself in his sweatpants and fixed his rather tight fitting white T-shirt before making his way to the front door. You never really had anyone come over before . You didn't have much company around in general.

Jungkook swung the front door open to reveal the very man he dreaded seeing. Jung Hoseok. He just left a bad taste in Jungkook's mouth. What pissed Jungkook off even more about Hoseok was the fact that Jungkook had no good reason to despise him. He just did. Jungkook did his best to throw a phony smile on his face as he saw Hoseok standing here.

"Hello Jungkook, it's nice to see you in a better state than the last time I visited ." Hoseok greeted with a phony smile on his face.

Jungkook ignored the subtle jab Hoseok made about his heat.

"Hello Hoseok Hyung."Jungkook replied back bluntly. Stepping aside to let the brunette male enter . Jungkook closed the door behind him , heading back to his white couch to resume his previous man spreading . However this time his focus wasn't on the Iron Man movie in front of him. His eyes now trailed the brunette male who was kicking off his shoes in the entry way.

"Hoseok is that you?" You called out from the kitchen .

"It sure is !" He called back. His brown hair bouncing as he walked to the kitchen . Jungkook never took his eyes off of the human male for a second. Jungkook watched as the brunette slung himself over your back as you washed the dishes .

Watching this made Jungkook feel like puking. By now, you surely stunk of Hoseok . Not only that but Hoseok has the gall to drape himself over you like you were his or something. Hoseok has another thing coming, because you belonged to Jungkook not him. Even though Jungkook felt like he had claim over you, he was painfully aware that he didn't .

He was just your hybrid after all . A pet . Of course he knew you didn't see him that way. You viewed him as an equal . He knew others didn't view him that way. He wasn't your mate or "boyfriend" as humans called it . He has no say in what you did with your love life . So all he could do was watch from afar and his lay his claim on you by doing small things likes scenting you.

He used to frown upon the females whom he caught trying to scent him in the past . But now he understood why they did it . He scented you without you realizing. His random hugs and cuddles weren't just for the hell of it , he was marking you. Of course, if was sort of redundant as you were a human and scents didn't have any affect on you, with your piss poor sense of smell. He knew it didn't have any affect on Hoseok either, since Hoseok was a human male . However it gave Jungkook a sense of ease to know that he had at least some sort of way to lay his claim on you.