E. Agreste

WARNING! THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SPOILERS REFERRING TO THE GORIZILLA EPISODE (SEASON 2 EPISODE 11). SINCE THE EPISODE CONTAINS SO MANY IMPORTANT DETAILS, THIS STORY WOULD JUST BE LOST WITHOUT IT. I WOULD SERIOUSLY RECOMMEND WATCHING THE EPISODE FIRST IF YOU WANT TO CARRY ON. PLUS, BEWARE OF THE AUTHOR'S NOTES; THEY CONSIST OF MAJOR SPOILERS AS WELL AS VIRTUAL SCREAMING AND FANGIRLING. THANK YOU.

As Adrien uncomfortably stepped onto the stage, he barely said a word. Sure, he was a model, but he was never in front of a live audience other than personal photographers as well as his parents. The last time he was in front of an audience of other young models like this, was several years ago, when he was just a young child. That was the first time he auditioned for the role as a young model. His father would've immediately given his young son the chance, however, Mrs. Agreste, despite her carefree self, insisted that he stood up to it. That special day had helped him build his confidence over the years, but slowly drifted away as he saw less of his precious mother. After all, his mother was a professional actress who acted in front of large groups of movie managers, directors and such who had the freedom to point out her every little mistake: it was the famous Emilie Agreste.

*insert virtual fangirling*

As the shy blonde gently closed his eyes, he imagined things. He saw things. He saw things that reminded him of old times. Old times when life was... happy.

*Flashback*

"Mommy?"

5-year-old Adrien stopped right there, as he saw his young mother approach him with another blonde lady and her daughter.

"Who's this?"

"Well my little kitten," Emilie began, "This is little Chloe, your new friend!"

Confused and afraid, the blonde boy slowly stepped away with a slight frown, away from the little girl and her mother. He was beyond confused what another child was doing here, as he had never met a girl his age before. He didn't have any friends which led to him afraid and awkward.

"Now, now chaton," his mother continued as she knelt down to face her scared son, "as I said, this is Chloe! I bet that by the end of the day, when me and her mom are back home from work, you two are going to be the best of friends! Am I not right, darling?"

Although Adrien had calmed down a little, he still refused to play with the little girl and her teddy with an annoyed, but adorable frown.

Emilie turned to face Audrey to see how Chloe felt about all this.

Audrey sighed and faced her own daughter with hope. Just like the boy, the young girl refused and walked away with toddler sass, grabbing her teddy bear and stomping away with the cutest but the scariest frown you will ever see.

"I will take care of these two youngsters, girls! Shouldn't keep you waiting!"

Just then another dark-haired lady appeared called Nathalie, also another friend of the children's mothers. Audrey and Emilie sighed in relief, glad that they were able to ask for incredible help from their incredible friend. Nathalie truly didn't mind at all, since she definitely had a love and talent around little troublemakers like Chloe and shy kittens like Adrien.

When the children realised that their mothers had left for work, they started to get tempted to run after them and beg them to not go to work. Like, why was shooting a boring movie more important than feeding their kids candy and chocolate and even more candy all day? Adrien and Chloe both thought of that question.