2.

Missing. What does that word stand for? Missing as in somebody is gone... Never to be seen again? Or does it mean just for the time being?

It's been two weeks, since the banquet. Two weeks without him here. Everyone misses him. Dalton misses him. I miss him...

"Nami," A voice? Luffy?... No, it's just Sanji.

"Nami?...Nami can you hear me?"He asks. But the orange haired women only continued to gaze outside the bedroom window, unmoving. The rain pours down harder outside, drops landing lightly on top of the ocean's still surface, kind of like it was matching her emotions. With a sigh, he plasters a fake genuine smile on his lips. "Hey, beautiful. I brought you something to eat. It's your favorite."The cook holding a steaming plate of roasted duck with tangerine sauce in one hand. I don't want it... Please, just leave me alone.

"Come on curly brows, she's not moving. Just leave the tray on top of the desk."Another male voice, she recognized by the gruffness as Zoro's."She has to eat sometime. It's been days, Let's just leave, she probably doesn't want us watching her."Zoro says, sadly. Sanji sighs from his spot beside the bed.

"Mosshead, you go on ahead back to the others. I'm going to stay here for a little bit longer with her."Zoro doesn't bother to argue with his rival right now. So instead. The swordsmen does as he was asked. Once alone, Sanji's attention turned back to Nami."So..."

"He is coming back Sanji.."The pirate queen lowers her head as a few tears run down her cheeks."He has to."Sanji moved closer so he could rest his hand on her delicate shoulder.

"Of course he will. It is Luffy we are talking about. No pirate is gonna keep him locked away for long."Nami tried to force herself to smile at his sarcastic comment. But she couldn't even manage that either. She felt like her entire world was crumbling a little more and more each day without her husband with her. They both became silent after that, Sanji used the time to pull a cigarette out of his coat pocket, placing it between his lips before replacing his hand back inside to retrieve his gold lighter.

"Sanji?"

"Yes, Nami-Swan."The cook answered calmly, forgetting about his lighter and instead focusing his attention back on her. This was the most she had been talking to anyone since he and Zoro had came back from the island deeply wounded and without their captain. He couldn't afford to lose this opportunity, if he did, he was sure she would withdraw back into herself. After a few seconds of silence and a deep frown on her face to him she seemed to be thinking about her next choice words.

The blond had taken the time to look more carefully at her shallow appearance. Her skin had turned a sickly pale color, she had lost so much weight her cheek bones had started to stand out more. The once beautiful brightened and lively brown eyes had become empty and dull. Her bright orange hair had a few gray stress strands going through it. Which was odd for someone of only twenty-four years old. In simple words she was like a shadow of her former self.

It hurt him more than words could describe to seen any women this amount of physical or mental pain. Nami didn't deserve this either did her baby, who hadn't stopped crying since his father had been gone. It was like he could sense it. Dalton had only quieted down when he slept or when he was closest near to his mother. The poor kid had indeed been affected most. Even at three months old he was smart enough to understand his surroundings more than some others had. Which surprised everyone including Nami. "Could you... Could you look after Dalton."

Sanji's eyes-widened, shocked by her strange request."Huh?"Nami still wasn't looking at her companion at all. Her bangs covered half her face from view. But her hands had balled into fist squeezing the sheet that was on top of her lap."I-I don't understand what you're saying Nami."