Chapter 2

I woke up in the bedroom again. The words '5 days' were scratched into the desk. I tried opening the door but Granny had locked it. I was dizzy again and fell onto a table with a vase on top of it. The table and vase fell over. I heard the door being unlocked and ran to the wardrobe and hid inside. My heart was racing. Granny unlocked the door and looked around. She walked out of the room and downstairs. I ran to the attic. She heard me and started to follow. I ran and hid in a toybox. She looked around and got dangerously close to the toybox. Miraculously, something fell and smashed downstairs. She went down there, thinking it was me. I barely had time to explore the attic when the floorboards broke and I fell from the attic to the hallway. I was out cold.

I woke up again on what was the third day. I went to the basement and found some cutting pliers in the kichen. I put them in the attic. I went to get the hammer when i heard Granny. I found another secret area and stayed there. It was a large area with a wooden playhouse and a well. I realised that the winch handle in the safe would turn the well. Granny was upstairs so I took the opportunity to Grab the handle and go to the well. I turned it and found the playhouse key. I unlocked the playhouse to find a cog. It needed two more cogs to work.

I got the hammer and broke some wooden planks to build a bridge to get across the broken floorboard. There was a cage with a fan with what looks like a cog behind it. I broke the camera with the hammer and cut the fan's wire with the pliers. I realised that I hadn't seen Granny in a while. I went to the basement and she was looking around, quietly laughing. My palms were sweating and i dropped the cog. It made a rattling sound and Granny saw me. She narrowly missed me with the bat and I just managed to get upstairs and hide under the bed. Granny kept asking if I wanted to play hide and seek. When she eventually left the room, I found the other cog on the floor. I put the cogs into their places and they spun until a small door containing a blue key opened. I tried the door keyhole but nothing happened but when i tried the padlock, it opened. I caught the padlock before it landed on the floor. But Granny spotted me. She ran down the stairs. Luckily, the crossbow and a dart were right next to me. I shot her and she fell asleep. "Must be tranquilizer darts," i said to myself. I spotted a small shelf above me. "Too high to get from here," I thought. I shot the item off of the shelf. It was a screwdriver. I remembered that in the basement, there was a cabinet there...