Fired

Eunrim was woken up by the bothering morning sun rays that hit her face directly with the drawn curtains. Her head was on the edge of blasting and her body felt beaten as she's getting up.

"Ah, This headache is killing me." She murmured to herself, ruffling her messy hair.

"Eun...You are not going to work today?" She choked on-air as it hit her that it was Saturday and she ought to work.

But why my head hurts this badly?

Why can't I remember anything of yesterday?

She gave up on recollecting her vague thoughts about her birthday night because they were everywhere. She hastily got dressed and ran to the cafe.

At cafe

She was already late. The prevailing headache didn't help her situation at all. She was sad about herself. It was always the same. She always wanted to come early, but it happened the opposite.

"Eun Rim!! where are you sneaking in? You thought this is your parent's cafe to come and go as you will?"

Mr Hobes was the most annoying person she has ever met in her life. He was always in the hunt of looking for new faults of her to satisfy his habit of scolding.

"I'm sorry, This won't happen again," she said, her voice was trembling, eyes darting, head hung low. "This is your last chance Eunrim, you think I have no other people to hire?" He growled.

The cafe was freaking crowded since it's the weekend and her servings got more tiring. She couldn't focus on everyone who comes in and goes out but she noticed there's a guy in black who came to the cafe a few seconds ago. He was waiting patiently for his turn to order. He seemed in no hurry at all.

She was taking one of her orders to the customer who sat by the window, waiting for the latte he ordered. As she's heading to serve the latte someone bumped into her harshly.

Crap!!!

His white shirt was no more white with a creamy latte dripping down on it. He was cussing at her, she squirmed like a timid mouse hearing his harsh words.

"I'm extremely sorry sir. I'll help you clean this up." She bowed to him for the hundredth time when she noticed that Mr Hobes sending her deadly glances.

I screwed up everything!

People shot her disgusting glances
as if she had killed someone, it was such an embarrassment that she couldn't bear it. So she headed to the customer in black who looked unbothered by the incident that just occurred and only focusing on his phone.

"Excuse me, sir, What coffee do you prefer to order?" Her voice was still shaky. She could feel tears forming in her eyes remembering every cursing word that the customer used upon her. She felt disgusted at herself.

"I'd like to have black noodles instead" He answered without giving her a look. She thought she heard it wrong.  She was not on good terms with Mr Hobes and now she was scared of losing her job. But what did this customer asked? She was lost her way in her troubled mind. Therefore she decided to ask him again.

"Sorry sir, Can you please repeat?" She asked in a dubious tone. She was scared that she would screw this up as well.

"Didn't you hear what I say? I don't like repeating." He eyed her angrily. His eyes were squinted as if he's judging her. She could only see his ice like eyes, the mask he was wearing was covering his face.

Tch!! Who the hell he think he is? He had this strange aura about him, wearing only black and hiding his face under that black mask. Is he some kind of a secret agent? His demeanour pissed her off.