Wow bitch

Imagine lucas sitting on the ground crying and you see him so you walk to him and you say " hey what's wrong dude?" And he says " leave you fucking ugly potato " and he looks at you and you say " you know what asshole i hope you do the kermit suicide shit " so he gets up and puts his hands crossed and says " MY DAD IS KERMIT THE FROG YO RUDE BITCH YO MAKING FUN OF MY DADS DEATH " so then you say " oh so your mom is kermita the froga?" And he cries more and runs dramatically and screams " MOMA THIS BITCH IS MAKING FUN OF MY DAD DEATH " and you chase him and push him and he falls down on his face and then his mom karmita the froga walks out and looks at you and says " what is this " and you say " your son being a cry baby " and he says " MOMA TELL HER TO SHUT UP " so kermita the froga says " lucas get yo flat ass in the house. And lucas gets very VERY OFFENDED so he takes karmita the froga and throws her to africa so then he looks at you and says " my ass is better then yours i been doing squats " and then you say " lmao your ass is flat dumb ass " then he throws you also to africa and you see karmita the froga making out with other frogors 🐸 the end.
-
Make sure to follow my account: lucasmeatboi
-
Bye bitch ❤️