Ram but if he was good and if he was a lesbian (Azuren WIP)

Name: Azuren Hallidan

Nicknames: Azure, Ren, Jocksbian/Lesbijock, jock, footballer, leader of the overly straight men

Gender pronouns: She/her

Birth date: Jun 22, 1999

Species: Dragon

Age: 18

Height: 5'8" bipedal, 1'7 quadruped

Sexuality: Lesbian

Occupation: Works at a 7/11

Family: Zachary (father), Jason (younger brother), Adrian (younger brother)

Friends: Vix, Val, Dhaka, Arlo, Heather, "Bean," Angel, Linus, Carder

Enemies: "freshman and The Dildos (Dingos, a football team)"

Love interest: Val

Personality: Azuren is a reckless, loud, and athletic dragon. She's very witty, though she mainly uses her smarts for humor, pranks, and football. She always makes herself the party host, even if it's not her house.

Backstory: Azuren was adopted by a kindly male coyote when she was just a few months old.

Azuren never grew up with any girly things at all, and even picked boyish things when she was a tiny pup. She's always loved sports, action movies, being the strongest, etc. When she was a freshman, she basically forced her way into the football team by just showing up for tryouts, even though no girls were allowed. She showed her worth by beating one of the assholes up until the coach stopped her. Nowadays, she's the lead quarterback and usually tells her team what to do.

Other: Lead quarterback for The Beasts. Muscular. Loves partying. Drinks alcohol and smokes weed. Always the biggest voice in protests and marches. Very active in March for Our Lives. Could beat you up if she wanted. Lead jock. More of a stereotypical lesbian than the stereotype itself. Wears a lot of Beast and Gay Pride things. RENT is her bible. Likes Heathers. Thinks Ram is cool. Thinks Kurt was a cute little mutt and that he tried his best and was gay. Fucking loves rainy days. Insults the shit out of mammals, but lovingly. Will call you a pussy if she thinks you're cool. Wry, dry, and dark humor.