Chapter 24

Hey guys follow me on twitter @fudging_ja53

And Instagram @jai_is_bae_53 thanks enjoy this chapter!

Recap

"Don't be too long, were doing a twitcam in 20." Daniel yelled up to us.

"so Amanda, what did you mean by 'I don't want to be the girl I was back in America'" he asked. I sighed and sat down on the bed.

"sit down bitch, it's fucking story time..."

••••

Amanda's POV

"Back in America, I wasn't the nicest person.. I would always get in trouble for standing up for myself. This one girl, Emily, she was my best friend. then I told her I self harmed and she thought I was a complete freak and turned EVERYONE in the school against me except Hanna Haley Chris and mike. They were my friends since the beginning and I was a complete bitch to them and I'm thankful they still continued to be there for me. Everyone was scared of me. I would start fights all the time when I was bullied. It was my way of standing up for myself."

At this point I was on the verge of crying and just thinking about what happened next.

"Then my parents had to go to England for about a month and a half and they sent me to live with my uncle while they were gone.. my uncle abused me Jai.. physically, emotionally, and sexually. I wasn't raped but he touched me... He locked me in my room and only gave me bread and water two times a day. I became anorexic Jai.." at this point I was balling my eyes out at the memory and Jai just held me in his arms to try to calm me down.

"No one liked me in school and I hated, absolutely hated, going to school. I would skip all the time and I'd always be in detention. I was ashamed of myself. No one besides Hanna Haley mike and Chris liked me. I don't even think they liked me to be completely honest. Please don't leave me Jai! It was in my past and I promise I'm trying to change! Please please please just don't leave me.. I can't live without you.."

"Shhh Amanda I'm never going to leave you.. It's ok." Jai cooed. He pulled me into his lap and stroked my hair. He pulled me down onto the bed and we just Layed there in each other's arms. Jai started singing dark side by Kelly Clarkson while twirling my hair with his fingers. When we were suddenly interrupted.

"Guys were doing the- oh shit sorry uh take your time.." Daniel stuttered when he saw me and Jai in bed.. It's not like we were doing anything.

We decided to go downstairs for the twitcam but I had to go clean myself up first. As I walked downstairs I quickly walked past the boys and into the kitchen hoping no one saw me.

"Ayee where you going Amanda?" beau asked.

"Just into the kitchen."

"Come here! were doing a twitcam."

"Yeah I know. the fans don't care about me, they just want to see you."

"That's not true. Do you guys wanna see amanda?" James said to the camera. Messages were coming through about them wanting to see me. I walked over and saw that there was no seats left so I sat on the floor in front of the couch the boys were on.

"Why are you on the floor babe?" Jai asked.

"Because there's no seats left, duh." I replied.

"There's one right here." he said winking and patting his lap.

"No thanks. I like the floor better." I said sassily.

I was reading the comments when I saw one that said

"Ooh she's sassy! why isn't she with Luke?"

All the memories of me and Luke came flooding in.. I completely forgot about his little crush on me.. He must've seen it too because when I looked at him he just got up and went upstairs.. I thought it would be better to leave him alone for now. we kept the twitcam up for about 20 more minutes after Luke came back down and then a comment caught all of our attentions..

"I wish your uncle just killed you in the first place, you ugly ass bitch"

My grip tightened around Jai's leg and I started breathing heavily.

"turn it off" Jai said sternly.

"What? why?" Daniel replied.

"JUST TURN THE FUCKING TWITCAM OFF!" Jai screamed and turned it off slamming the laptop closed.

"How did she know.. How did she know!? I never told anyone about that.." I kept saying to myself over and over again while pacing back and forth while Jai tried to calm me down.

The other boys needed to know what happened so I told them the exact speech I gave Jai. Beau even did the crying for me. The boys were very supportive and caring and they promised they would never leave me. Then I received a text from my mum that I never wanted to see, ever.

From Mum:

Honey, Uncle Matt just escaped from prison.. Please be careful I love you xx have at least one of the boys and/or your brother with you at all times until we get home. I informed Gina as well and I want you and Adam to stay there until we get back. Everything will be ok I promise. Oh and our trip was extended so we'll see you on Saturday. Love you so much xoxo

~ mummy & daddy ❤️

Oh yeah mum and dad went on ANOTHER business trip...

Jai was reading the text over my shoulder and wrapped his arms around me tighter as to say 'everything will be ok'.

"I guess we're having a sleepover" I said as I went upstairs and packed some clothes and my uniform and other essential things to bring for my stay at the brooks residence.

* * * *

* * * * *

* * * *

Guys I'm so sorry I haven't updated and this is wicked short but I needed to update.. BUT PLOT TWIST! even for me lol I got the idea when I was writing it.. Hope you liked it!!

• VOTE•

•COMMENT•

•SHARE•

•PLEASE•

Thanks ily<3

~Amanda