Four ~

// hello! How are you? I hope your good and thanks for deciding this book was worth reading! Have a great day/night! Enjoy!//

!warning!
-mild cursing, nothing bad.

Yoongi was a nice mermaid, or whatever you called him. Atleast Jungkook thought so, he also thought he liked how Yoongi talked and how his face looked when he had to pull the kelp out of the water. He saw Yoongi's face as one that felt bad for the kelp, maybe because he controlled it himself? Jungkook wont ever understand how you could have control over such a big thing. He guesses it just comes naturally?

"Love... Are you daydreaming?" Yoongi's voice took Jungkook straight out of my thoughts. At some point Jungkook had closed my eyes and started thinking about what he loved about this weird mermaid guy. He nodded a bit shyly.

"Aww but I was telling you a nice story.. Come on let me finish," Jungkook nodded as he attempted to start listening again.

"As I was saying," Yoongi cleared his throught, even though he didnt have to.

"I was hiding in this random kelp from these other mermaids while I was getting you something to eat. One of them swam over to me really fast saying how pretty the kelp was! I was a bit mad at how he thought that kelp was pretty when my kelp is gorgeous! He should have seen mine. Anyway, one of them spotted me under the kelp, and we started having this really awkward conversation." Jungkook was giggling from the kelp part and Yoongi had to question why.

"Whats so funny love?"

"We-well he didnt kno-know what your kelp-kelp could have look-looked like!!" Jungkook started laughing hysterically. Yoongi started laughing also, his adorable gummy smile showing. Jungkook wondered how such a scary mermaid at first could be this soft and lovable on the inside.

"Yoongi your so adorable!" Jungkook let it slip out without realizing

"Well your even more adorable love! Have you looked at your reflection?" Jungkook slowley stopped laughing, his happiness being replaced with embarrassment. His cheeks swelled with pink.

"Aww is someone flustered for me?" Yoongi cooed, which made Jungkook feel worse. Jungkook shook his head viciously.

"No! What do you mean!?!" Jungkook questioned. Yoongi chuckled.

"Do you know what they asked for love?" Yoongi ignored Jungkook's question instead asking his own.

"Nope," Jungkook responded.

"They asked for you, but I didnt tell them I had
you. I didnt want them to take you from me..." Yoongi looked to the side, atleast he was honest with him.

"What? Yoongi what did they look like???" Jungkook wanted to know if they where his brothers. They had to be! He missed them so much he didnt think how sad Yoongi would be about Jungkook wanting to know more about them.

"One was small with a black tail and black hair. Another was taller and he had pinkish orange hair and the same for his tail of course." Yoongi's voice was sadder but Jungkook didnt notice. They where really Jungkook's brothers!

"Can-can you bring them here? Please Yoongi? I'd do anything for you!" Jungkook started pleading, Yoongi couldnt say no at how desperate Jungkook was for these guys. He wanted to be pleaded for.

"Of course love. But you have to stay here, your tail cannot get stressed yet. Can I trust you with this?" Yoongi asked and Jungkook nodded. He flinged himself at Yoongi hugging him so tightly Yoongi thought he would be cut off of oxygen.

"I love you so much Yoongi..." Jungkook whispered, not meaning it the way Yoongi thought he did.

"I have loved you forever, and I still do love." Yoongi could tear up but he realized Jungkook was just happy. Mermaids got affectionate when they where happy with another. Yoongi didnt feel used, but he did feel loved.

~~~~~♥️~~~~~

Today was the day Yoongi would come back with Jungkook's brothers and he was extatic. Jungkook couldnt stop thinking about his family he missed so much. Yoongi was in the back of his mind at the moment, while Yoongi couldnt get the words "I love you so much Yoongi..." Out of his head. They repeated at a threatening pace, he couldnt focus. He had to though, for Jungkook.

"Park Jimin??" Yoongi called out, using his voice that no normal Mermaid could ever achieve. His voice could echo through out the sea, very very far. After all he wasnt normal, but they didnt need to know that. At one call two mermaids came swimming so fast Yoongi thought he saw sharks. So he swam out of the in an instant but the mermaids stopped before they could pass Yoongi.

"Did you see him???" Jimin said panting frantically. Well his gills pushed water faster than normal. Taehyung was the same, with a serious as hell look on his face.

"I did, he is under my care for now. He was attacked by I dont know what." Yoongi was afraid if he told them he attacked them, they would attack him. He didnt want to kill Jungkook's brothers because they understood his lifestyle wrong.

"Oh my gosh take us there now!!!"

The whole time Yoongi was asked millions of questions about Jungkook. If his tail was rusted, what treatment he is using on him, what color his eyes where. Yoongi was definitely annoyed by the time they arrived. But when he saw a giddy Jungkook from under the water, he immediately smiled. Yoongi immerged from the water, the two mermaids werent seen. Yoongi wanted to suprise Jungkook, saying he couldnt find his brothers yet.

"Im sorry love but I couldnt find them yet... I'm sorry." It was a cruel joke to play but Yoongi was fine with it. Suprising him would make him happy again and Yoongi knew that. He lifted himself up and sat down on the rock, having to lean over to see Jungkook.

"Thats fine... Make sure you bring them tomorrow okay?" Jungkook's face was filled with disappointment, his voice no better. Yoongi frowned, but then he swished his tail and the two mermaids came up from the water. Jungkook's face was priceless, it was filled with joy and happiness. Yoongi would remember the face forever.

"Yoongi you dick head!!!" Jungkook yelled as the two went up to sit next to Jungkook and they all hugged together. Yoongi watched with a sad grin on his face.

"Ahhh kookie are you okay?? Oh my gosh your tail! Im so sorry for getting mad at you!" Jimin sobbed into his younger brothers shoulder. Jungkook nodded.

"I'm fine hyung... Stop being stupid." Jimin put Jungkook at arm length. His hands on Jungkook's shoulders.

"Did this guy hurt you? Was he mean??" Jimin questioned, he deffinitly was the protective brother.

"But dude he called Jungkook 'love', how could someone who talked like that be rude to anyone?" Taehyung whispered but Yoongi still heard.

"I could be rude to you." Yoongi said with a sharp tone in his voice and Taehyung tensed up, shifting closer to Jungkook. Jungkook giggled at the two guesses behavior. He loved them all so much.

"No hyung Yoongi is the sweetest guy ever! Even if he can get a bit scary..." Jimin lifted an eyebrow.

"Like how?" He questioned in responce.

"Wellll... He is 60 years old and he is half dyrad and half mermaid. He controls the kelp that you swimmed through just now." Jimins eyes grew wider as he talked, he then turned to Yoongi.

"What... Can you do? If thats to personal its fine.." Jimin asked staring at Yoongi's tail instead of his face. To scared to look up.

"Well, I can do a lot. I can turn into a monster if you want me too, but I wouldnt be able to control myself." Yoongi looked at Jungkook and Taehyung whistled. Jungkook slapped Taehyung.

"Shut up!"