Ch.2

Masky P.O.V
"HURRY UP TOBY!" I said 'oh Zalgo, he's slower than normal. And we still need to find (CP/N) and get them to join. Not to mention we only know how many people they killed and their killer name, nothing else.' I thought "Well sorry Timothy, for he just put up a good fight." Toby said "so you couldn't just beat a mortal by copping off his head. And STOP CALLING ME BY MY FIRST NAME!" I said "Hey guys quite it and do feel like we're being watched? 'Cause I do." Hoodie said.

Hoodie's P.O.V
'I swear there gonna kill each other one day. And why I'm i getting the feeling that we're being watched?' I thought. "Hey guys quite it and do you feel like we're being watched? 'Cause I do."

Toby's P.O.V
When Hoodie said that, I just noticed the feeling too. 'I had that feeling before when we were stalking the victim. Is someone following us?' I thought "I had that feeling too earlier when we were stalking the victim and Now we both are feeling it. Maybe we are being followed by someone." I suggest.

(Y/N) P.O.V
'So they can feel my presence, I guess it's time to mess with them.' I started to get my smoke bombs out of my pouch, then threw them at the proxies. The smoke bombs hit the ground and exploded. Did I mention that the smoke in the bombs will make them pass out after breathing it in. When they started freaking out I laughed like the insane person that I am, before they passed out. "Hehehe...HAHAHAaAahhAaHHAa!" After that I started to pick them up, tied them up and piled them onto my left shoulder. (you are stronger than slender and zalgo combined together in physical strength) I then started to run to my hideout that i recently found when i got to this town.

~~~Flashback~~~

'i should really get a place to stay, but not in the town. Maybe there is a cave i could live in.' i thought. So i started my search for a cave in the forest. 'i'v been walking for hours, i should take a break by this cave. wait a CAVE! YES! i found one, now to explore it.' i thought. i begin to go in, but it was pitch black so i put down my backpack, opened it, took out my flashlight, closed my backpack and put it back on my back. Then i turned the flashlight on and continued exploring. 'this is a good cave to live in. wait what was that?!' i thought. "is that a.....button?" i said aloud. "i'm just going to be stupid and press it." i then pushed the button and you know what happens? a secret passage opens up. So being the brave person i am, i walk down the stairs of the secret passage and what i find at the end of the passage was amazing. It was a beautiful underground cavern with a cool looking mansion in the center.

(The underground cavern below- picture not mine)

(The cool looking mansion- picture not mine)

After admiring the scene, i went to explore the mansion

After admiring the scene, i went to explore the mansion. So far I'm in the living room and it seems like it's new. I believe this because there's a huge flat-screen HD tv, along with two new brand new sofas facing the tv. 'Now to continue exploring the mansion!' I thought.

~~~~Timeskip of exploring the mansion~~~~

After exploring i put the things i had away, excet the supplies I need to go killing. 'Now to find my next victim.' I thought as i was exiting the cave, pressigthe button again to close the passageway and go find my next kill.

~~~End of Flashback~~~

So i enter the cave, push the button, go through the passageway, into the mansion, down the stairs and into the hallway of jail cells. Once there, i put each boy into their own cell and chained them to the wall by their hands. 'Now to play the waiting game while playing games on my phone' i thought.