Chapter 13

(Authors Note: Okay so this should probably be split into two or three chapters but I decided to do it all and stop lying about when i'm gonna get certain things out. I'm sorry about that! Because this chapter is so long it might take a day or two before the next one is out. I also said i'd get the 13th chapter out today so I did! I'm just really tired... Anyways! Here you go! Enjoy! There is implied stuff here. And maybe a little intro. But it will most likely not go father than that. Anyways! Enjoy!)

Levi-

Once we reach territory again the pack disperses. I head straight for my office to get he planner. Whenever a wolf finds their mate there's a small party. Because i'm the alpha and I found my mate there will be an even bigger party. It'll also be to introduce the other two. I call them down and tell them the details. They write down some notes before leaving me alone to my thoughts.

Eren-

When we get back nobody ushers us inside. We're allowed to stay outside because half of the pack already knows my status. I can tell the security is boosted because of all the wolves around surrounding the territory. Mikasa joins Jean at the border and Armin stays with me and Christa. I think back to me and Christa's conversation earlier.

"Hey Christa?"

"Yeah?"

She glances over at me.

"I was just wondering about your mate."

She smiles at the mention of Ymir.

"Yeah? What about her?"

"I'm sorry if this is rude but you said everyone in your pack was killed. What about her?"

"I don't know. I can just feel that she's not dead. I know she's alive and that she'll find me."

"Oh, okay."

We make our way to the center of the village. There's a small well and market stands set up all over. It reminds me of the market back home and when I look at Armin I can tell he feels the same. We share a smile before a little girl runs up to us and squeals. She's small and has long brown hair. She's holding a red flower which she extends in my direction.

An older woman who has matching brown hair comes over and stands behind her smiling. She does a small curtsy.

"Luna."

"J- Just call me Eren. Please."

She nods.

"Of course. It's wonderful to meet you."

She bends down and picks up the little girl.

"This is Millianna and my name is Lily."

"Nice to meet you both."

Millianna waves the flower again and her mother laughs.

"Millianna picked this out to give you. We hope you like it."

I gladly take the flower and Millianna giggles.

"I love it. Thank you. May I question how old Millianna is?"

"Oh yes of course! She's two."

Millianna cheers and hold out two fingers.

"Do!"

We all laugh.

"We're still learning."

I nod before Lily speaks again.

"I'm sorry but we have to go. It's Millianna's nap time."

"You're fine. Will you be at the party later?"