The Rukei Nashi

Author's Note: This will be Updated a lot during the series and creature creation. Art for the creatures will be made in the future.

Rukei Nashi ( Rue - Kai Nah - Shy) - A Human/Imp Species, well known for being excellent servants/traders.

Rieker ( Rye - Curr ) - The Nashi Leader of A Clan.

Reakuna ( Re - a - kun - a ) - The Relic a Rieker holds.

Rukeine ( Rue - keen ) - A Village of a Nashi Clan

Ruanasha ( Rue - a - nah - cha ) - A Cottage in The Rukeine

After The Churaysu Clan had disappeared on May 23, 1987. The Nashi had blamed Humans. On July 8 of the same year, The King, Trevor Subito, had killed a few Nashi after what he claimed was an ambush. This beginning The Nashi War.

 The war had continued for 2 years until 3 more clans had disappeared. On January 27th, 1989 The Nashi had been looking for new ways of attack when it was announced that one of The King's Sons, Ysrial Subito had gotten engaged with the Rieker's Daughter of Xiarune. At First Both Humans and Nashi disagreed with this engagement and tried to pry the two apart. It Almost Worked... but in the end on June 31st, 2000 the Marriage was a success. Eventually the attacks became less and less. The war originally ended on February 1st, of 20001 but was officially declared over on February 28th of the same year. When King Trevor was killed.

Yes, There are 8 Nashi Clans. However, Only 5 are currently known.

The Churaysu ( Sure - Aye - Sue )

The Churaysu Clan is the only Clan known to ever wear something other than Gold. The Churaysu Clan's Uniform is always red, this shows it is much different from natural Nashi Clan's. In fact, The Churaysu we're what held all Clans together.

The Churaysu we're the more passive clan. When the first creator, Bellanova had originally found them the Churaysu welcomed Bellanova with open arms. For years to come Creators and Nashi had been at peace. But on May 23, 2014 the Churaysu had disappeared no trace of what happened. Only One of the Churaysu had survived, found underneath rubble from the abandoned Rukeine. The Last Known Churaysu had claimed that the last thing he had seen before blacking out was what looked like a Pink Fairy.

The Churaysu's Disappearance had been pointed to the creators by The other Nashi tribes. Eventually, a war had erupted between the two had begun.

The Churaysu Rieker is known to have the only Reakuna to not be used for physical attacks. This Reakuna is called the Kyodia ( Kai - oh - Die), this Reakuna has the ability to make the user's appearance morph into the color of their clothing or of a person they so wish to disguise themselves as. This gives the Rieker of this clan the ability to manipulate it's opponent into a trap.

The Xiarune ( X - Eye - Rune )

The Xiarune Clan is known to be the clan to take over the responsibilities of the Churaysu Clan. The Xiarune Clan is known for its people with tempers. This clan however is also well known for it's good trading and bargaining. The Xiarune Rieker's Daughter is Currently Married to one of the Newest Additions to the Creator Council.

The Xiarune Rieker is known to have the Reakuna to be nothing but destructive. Blasted at any object the object can turn into a golem and will attack the opponent head on. However destructive, the user can only summon one golem at a time, this Reakuna is called The Kiara

The Ukosha ( You - Kosh - A )

The Ukosha Clan is not as known as The Churaysu Clan or The Xiarune Clan but it is very popular for growing odd and foreign plants and foods. They often allow the Xiarune Clan Trade and Bargain some of their stock to travelers. The Ukosha Clan has many issues such as too much crime and murder.

The Ukosha Rieker's Reakuna is unknown to Creators in this current time other than it's called The Kosreaka

The Kesnaracs ( K - ez - nar - ack - ss )

The Kesnaracs are a very mysterious Clan, but like the Xiarune Clan they can be VERY short tempered but not only do they yell they will fight constantly. Though this a place to come for sparring this is also a place for building materials and bar drinks.

The Kesnaracs' have the Reakuna of air pressure, when in the hands of the Rieker or anyone who knows how to use it the opponent will be paralyzed by the amount of air pressure keeping them in place, making it easier for the user to get hits on his opponent. This can only be used once every 7-8 hours and everytime the user tries to use it before the time is up not only with it fail but it will add and extra 4 hours to the time frame. This Reakuna is called Kesnna.

The Chaljoni

The Chaljoni's Rukeine's are very rare too find, due to them having very few Rukeine's at all. Something has been targeting this clan much like the other 4 that have disappeared. To meet a Chaljoni is like meeting someone famous. No one even knows how the Chaljoni act or speak.

The Chaljoni's Reakuna is unknown, just like the Chaljoni's Rieker.