Emma Watson

It was a normal day you were at home you lived in L.A. but not an expensive house your an actor you've been in a couple movies but didn't make a lot of money. Your manager called and told you he got you a big role in a new movie coming out you asked him what it was about he said it was about a man with two souls each one fighting for control of the body they were in. you said yes and then he told you that you will be the lead role and your co-star will be Emma Watson you said that's cool and got off the phone. when you finally got on set which took weeks to arrange when they would shoot, you seen Emma Watson walking in she looked stunning it was hard to concentrate the entire day but you tried. After you were done shooting the first day of the movie you went to your car you were about to get in but you saw Emma Watson try to use her but it broke down. She was cussing a her car when you walked over you asked her if she needs a ride and she said yes thank you. You walked her to your car and opened up the passenger door for her she thanked you and you walked around the car to the driver seat and started the car. On the way to her house she asked you why you helped her you told her it would've been rude to leave with you stranded. She looked out the window for a second then looked at you with lust in her eyes she started palming you through your jeans. You were trying to pay attention to the road but she unzipped your zipper and pulled your dick through the hole in your underwear she gasped at your size but then just smiled and tried to deepthroat straight away. She was so good at sucking cock that you came inside her mouth with no warning. She swallowed all of it she got back up and then we got to her house your pants were still undone she brought you in and laid you down on the couch while making out with you. She took your shirt off and you ripped her skirt off and took off her jacket you got the rest of your clothes off and she sat on your dick and started bouncing up and down while moaning your name. You started matching her thrusts while squeezing her tits and sucking on them she came after a while then you switched positions so you were in doggystyle position. You started thrusting into her while she moaned your name she turned over and spread her legs you started fucking her again and then pulled out and came all over her tits and face. She started sucking rest of the cum off your dick and licked her lips she laid down on her bed and shook her ass at you when you got to her ass you started eating it out then shoved your dick inside you were fucking her ass hard she came in a couple of seconds but you didn't stop fucking her after a while you came all over her ass. She turned around and started sucking your dick again you laid down while she was giving you a sloppy blowjob the feeling was so good you came again and she swallowed all of it "lets go have a shower" she said while walking towards the bathroom with swaying hips. You soon followed her in she got in the shower and turned the water on when you got in she started rub soap all over your body paying alot of attention to your dick turning you on again. She started giving you a hand job while making  out with you she was amazing at it but then she started sucking your dick it was just as amazing as the other times. She was swirling her tongue around your dick and making you feel really good then she started deep throating it you eventually came all over her face and then she turned around so you stuck your dick in her ass and started fucking her hard. She was moaning like a banshee you were going so fast that she already came then you came in her ass you got out of the shower and fell asleep with her on top of you when you guys woke up you drove to the set with her sucking you off when you got there the director said you had a sex scene together. So you went on set and fucked her brains out again making her cum at least five times then when the movie set was done a couple mounths later she gave you one last blowjob then you went your seperate ways. ( soory this was rushed i just needed to put out a chapter for you guys and sorry that it wasnt one of the requests but next chapter it will be the first request i got)