Chapter 12- Dessert

NOTE (October 11, 2018): I am currently working on some major revisions on the first book including this sequel. Published this mature chapter once again because Wattpad unpublished it because of some new rules regarding private chapters.

💕

EMILY'S POV

With color draining from my face, I stare wide-eyed up at the stranger, who's smile continues to flash danger on my mind.

I can't be wrong. Those wicked eyes, that beard, and most especially, that mysterious smirk. He really was the one who sucked my pussy in my dream last night.

But really, how is that possible? Dreaming about one person first before meeting them in real life? I am actually aware that there are certain instances that we dream of people we have seen, even if they were only passing by us. Like when we are at a crowded place, we might not of noticed someone, but our subconscious minds did.

Really? I did?

Then during our dream, our subconscious mind brings the people it noticed to our dream. Some also believe that when we dream of people we have never seen, they are actually some people we know from a past life or something, but I think the former one is more plausible in my case.

My shock immediately melts away when I feel someone's arms snaking around my waist from behind me.

"There you are." Xander's familiar voice stabilizes my jagged nerves. Before turning to him, my eyes follow the stranger as he nonchalantly leaves like he was just passing by.

With my hands on my waist, I snap at Xander. "Where have you been?" My heartbeat continues to pace even faster, but this time, confusion is causing it and not excitement and arousal.

"I just suddenly felt the need to visit the restroom as well, to you know," he puts a finger under my chin to lift my face up, then continues to speak in a softer voice, "...cool myself off."

I grin at his revelation. "You were thinking about me while I was taking my panties off, aren't you."

"Dream on, Woman." He moves closer to me, and I step back until my body meets the wall. "But you do have a point right there..." he sexily grumbles under his breath, voice faltering towards the end as he grabs my waist.

My exposed center clenches at his very touch, and eventually throbs as his thumbs begin playing circles against the thin fabric of my dress, purposely teasing the skin near my inner thighs.

I close my eyes and let out a slow, deep sigh as I restrain myself from grabbing his hand and shoving his fingers into my tingling wetness.

I gasp as he leans down to whisper something in my ear. "I just want to inform you that I so want to fuck you against this wall so bad right now, but I decided to save it for later."

My cheeks burn in arousal. "I-I'm hungry, and thirsty..." With the intent to avoid the topic, I trail off, the need and desire in my voice betraying me.

That's what she said...

My subconscious, who is again wearing her classic spectacles this time, slides it down her nose bridge and pulls out a ridiculously annoying wink at someone who is reading this.

When the corners of his lips move up into a teasing curve, I clear my throat and clarifies, "I mean, literally."

"We have to go back then and eat." He then drags me out of the hall, impatiently, an arm tight around my back and the other one shielding me from the sweaty dancers.