info

Keys:
y/n - your name
l/n - last name
h/c - hair colour
h/l - hair length
f/g - favorite gem
f/c - favorite colour

ATTENTION:
I KNOW THAT THE COVER ITS NOT NECESSARY HARRY AND DRACO, but it's a good picture.

I AM ONLY 15 YEARS OLD! That means that ; no i do not own harry potter it was created far before i was born, and that this story ISNT THE GREATEST.

I love Harry Potter! the movie and books in all, i , sadly haven't read the books. mainly because i can never find them and the ones i find are overpriced. so i settled for watching the movies on a not so good app. So please don't attack me for not being a 'real fan' no one is really people just join trends for clout.

READING ALL OF THE CHAPTERS IS IMPORTANT!! some of you have have seen the movie and others have read the book, or most of you, maybe some, have done both! but i will add some extra stuff concerning the reader with the two love interests.

The chapters will be long! and they're going to be in somewhat good detail, as you can tell, i'll be updating this 'info chapter' nearly a lot during this book.

I am thinking of releasing 7 books, but if this first book doesn't get as much love i think i'll just end it on the first year. (there will be four endings, two good ending one for draco and one for harry, and two bad endings one for draco and harry too.)

HOLD UP! This is a note from two days from releasing the book! i have bought the first book of harry potter(i'm happy! my mom was annoyed at me for the first few hours because i'm was just talking about harry potter. but it's okay she's less annoyed.) and now i will be making things more PRECISE.

The first 2 chapters are some background about y/n. and they show her small life and her journey through diagon alley.

THIS WILL NOT BE ACCURATE!!! this will not be accurate to the book, i might forget some lines that the characters have, i WILL ADD AND SCENES so it can feel more authentic!

Y/n's Profile

Age : 11

Full name : Y/n M/n L/n

blood status : half-blood

Species : Half Veela, Half Human

Hair Colour : H/c

Skin colour : s/c

Eye Colour : e/c

Gender : Female (sorry it fits the story better and it's a bit easier for me)

Born : XX-XX-1980, Weasley's Residence, Great Britain

education : homeschooled (so far) by Molly Weasley
First year Slytherin at Hogwarts Wizarding School of Magic

House : Slytherin

Nationality : English

Loyalties : Slytherin
Hogwarts Wizarding School of Magic
Weasley Family
Golden trio
Draco and the goons
Dumbledore

Also Known as : The Girl who lived,

Family members : Weasley Family -
Molly Weasley
Arthur Weasley
Ronald Weasley
Ginerva Weasley
Fred Weasley
George Weasley
Bill Weasley
Charlie Weasley
Percy Weasley

Biological Family -
Newt Scamander (grand father)
Porpentina Goldstien (grand mother)
<Unnamed Father>
<Unnamed Mother>
<Unnamed Aunt>
<Unnamed Uncle>
<Unnamed Cousin>

THIS BOOK HAS BEEN UNDER CONSTRUCTION FOR A WHILE!! THATS WHY IT HAS BEEN STARTED FOR A WHILE!

COPYRIGHT©:
the Harry Potter series belongs to J.K Rowling, only the plot of this book and the added characters belong to me.

created - 06/09/2019
finished - XX/XX/XXXX