Troye Sivan

You and Troye have been roommates for about 2 years now, and just yesterday it dawned on you that since Troye is gay, you can walk around the house in your bra and underwear if you wanted to, so that's what you did.

You were wearing your black silk bra and thong, as you walked into the kitchen and you walked over to the coffee machine and started making some coffee.

You put in your headphones and opened up Spotify playing your favorite song and started dancing to it, not knowing Troye had walked out of his room.

You danced to it swinging your hips slowly, swaying.

You hummed as you danced and when the song was almost over you felt hands on you hips then a body pressed against your backside, swaying with you.

It was as if someone was grinding their body against yours.

"Troye?" You asked as you took out your headphones and stopped dancing.

"Yes, Y/N?" Troye said in his sexy morning voice as his body slowly rubbed against yours.

You placed your hands on his and slowly remove his hands from your hips as you stepped forward and turned toward him.

You playfully pushed him and said, "What was that?" with a smile spread across your face.

"Well I saw a beautiful girl dancing in the kitchen in her undergarments and I couldn't help myself." Troye said with a smug look.

You blush a little and say, "I didn't think you'd mind me walking around like this in the house."

"Oh, I don't." Troye says eyeing your breasts.

You notice and cover the cleavage showing with your hands and Troye looks at you with disappointment in his eyes.

Then he steps closer to you, smirking.

You back up, as he steps closer.

You back up once more, now feeling your back touch the cold counter top.

Troye steps closer as his body lingers over yours, then he places his arms on either side of you leaning in, his face close to yours.

You feel your heart race and butterflies fill your stomach.

He puts his nose against your nose as his lips float centimeters from yours, his warm breath floating into your mouth, causing your stomach to feel as if it's going to implode.

"Y/N." Troye whispers.

You gulp as you look into his big blue eyes and muster, "Y-Yes Troye?"

He presses his body against yours and starts to kiss your neck.

A sigh escaped your lips and he places his hands on your ass and lightly squeezes causing you to jump a little.

He kissed up your neck, then stops abruptly.

Pulling his body off of yours, and asks, "Y/N, is the coffee done?"

You are in the state of shock and don't say anything.

Then you realize he was just playing with you, even when it felt so real, so passionate.

You push him lightly and walk past him to your room, shutting your door as you walk into it.

You sit on your bed and pull out your phone, opening Twitter you tweet, '@troyesivan two can play at that game. This isn't over.'

----

It's been hours since the whole incident with Troye in the kitchen and you're still pissed off about the whole situation.

The night goes on and you head to your room around 5 P.M.