Harry Potter Book Reviews

Welcome to my newest help book - Harry Potter Book Reviews! If you would like a free, honest review on your Harry Potter fanfiction, you've come to the right place! Here, you can simply fill out the form (see the next chapter), and you'll be added to the review list. 

Each of my reviews are written to a good standard so that you can improve your fanfiction as much as possible. The reviews are laid out in an easy-to-follow format so that you can get the most out of them. Your fanfiction will be marked on the following things: the story details (cover, title, description), grammar, plot, technique (how gripping it is, writing techniques such as mood and atmosphere etc.), originality. Each of these will be marked out of ten to give an overall score out of fifty. 

Before you fill out the form in the next chapter, please take note of each rule stated below.

RULES AND REGULATIONS:

• As said above, no 'payment' is required as such, as I am doing this for my own enjoyment. HOWEVER, even if you don't like your review, I would still very much appreciate a 'thank you' to let me know that you appreciate my help and advice. It's just polite, you know? 

•All of my reviews are 100% honest. If there are lots of spelling mistakes, or a plot hole, or there is no clear plot, I will tell you that. Even if I seem like I'm being harsh, I'm doing this to help you improve. Nobody made you come here. If you don't agree with my opinion, that's okay!

•All stories needing a review must be in English. As much as I'd like to, I can't speak any other language fluently.

•All stories needing a review must be Harry Potter fanfictions. I don't take crossovers (except Fantastic Beasts and Cursed Child) as Harry Potter is my main fandom.

•Don't rush me to get to your review. I haven't forgotten about you, I'm probably just busy or have other people's books to review first.

•Don't hate on the review I've given you or anybody else. I've spent time reading through your story and doing you a favour, so please appreciate that.

•If your book is longer than 20 chapters long, I'm afraid I may not have time to read the whole thing, so please tell me which chapters you would like me to read in the form.

Thank you for coming here, and please move on to the form chapter if you'd like to continue the review process!