Hogwarts and the sorting hat

" were here Albus were actually here" shouts Scorpious "yea yea I know" says Albus pretty gloomily " what's the matter with you?" "Just worried and stuff you know in case I'm in... Nevermind," " um ok well let's get out!" Says Scorp still full of enthusiasm. They exit the train and headed twords this very tall man, who was named  Hagrid. They had to get on a boat in of 3 or 4 So Elizabeth and her new friend Hannah got on with the boys.
As they got inside Hogwarts everyone turned and saw a Potter in their year!
Polly Chapman " Albus Potter" she said overjoyed! Karl Jenkins " a Potter. In our year." He shouted showing off,  Yann Fredericks " he's got his hair. He's got hair just like him." Rose proudly " and he's my cousin." They look round " Rose Granger-Weasly. Nice to meet you."
The sorting beggins.

Rose Granger-Weasly she steps forward the sorting hat yells " GRIFFINDOR!" A loud cheer rings out from the Gryffindors table " Scorpious Malfoy" " SLYTHERIN!" Scorp nods and smiles as he had expected this and cheers came from the Slytherin table. " Elizabeth Malfoy" she steps forward and sits down " SLYTHERIN!" it shouts she to looks very pleased, sits on here seat next to Megan as again cheers ring out from the Slytherin table. "Albus Potter" the hall goes dead silent Albus sits down it takes a while then suddenly " SLYTHERIN!" the hall goes quiet once more people whispering about how strange and why he's not the same As the rest and Rose getting really confused the Scorp shouts across " you can sit next to me!"

Time has gone by quickly and the children are just hanging out in the common room before quidditch lesson starts.
"So Potter how did you get Slytherin?" Asks Elizabeth still quiet shocked " umm I don't know" he looks at her thinking she's quiet pretty. "Scorp wake up!" " Rose us pretty... Wait what I said nothing!" Albus and Elizabeth laugh. Megan walks in "becoming friends with little Potter are we?" " No" says Elizabeth truthfully she doesn't really actually like the boy because she seems to know he likes her, But the others say "yes."
Elizabeth and Hannah head up to pick beds as the boys go up as well to pick theirs.
"Here's my stuff so I'll take this one says" Elizabeth "oh Silver get off the window sill Silver the kitten jumps down." "Your kitten is really cute Lizzie ah here's my stuff... Yay were next to eachother" says Hannah Zabibi.
Over in the other room the boys were looking to see who they share a room with.
"Hmm no one has come yet be careful your going to drop it," says Scorp
"It's fine I'm not going to drop it" replys Albus " hey your sister is pretty cool" " so is your cousin," replys Scorp "and I saw I think another of your cousin's violet was it? Yea she seemed nice as well."