Chapter 18

{Sana's POV}
Today, Taehyung's ex came. It shocked me at first but I was super jealous.... ●︿●

He explained to me when I saw him and Dahyun kissing...

I hope nothing goes wrong because Tae and I finally got together and even our children is in my stomach.

I know why Dahyun hate me though. She always thought that I stoled her crush.

We used to be best friends and one day she told me she had a crush. I kept annoying her to tell me her crush and she finally told me it was Tae.

I was best friends with Tae at that time so she asked me to ask Tae if he had any crush.

I did as she said and he said he had one. Dahyun was happy and asked me to ask him if it was her.

I did as she said again and he said no. I didn't want to tell Dahyun what Tae said since I know that she will be super disappointed and sad.

I told her Tae said maybe and she got even happy. I felt guilty but at least she isn't crying.

She made chocolates for Tae and wrote him a confess card. On the day of Valentine's Day, she gave him the chocolate and card.

But Tae read the card and dumped both the card and chocolate away. Dahyun asked him why he did that and he said he hates her.

Dahyun went to me and confronted me about what Tae said. So I had to explain why I lied about Tae.

But she got really angry and ignored me for weeks. At that time, since I was only in middle school, I didn't really cared and bother about her.

I thought that I had no wrong. I was just helping her so that she won't be sad.

But now that I think about it, it's quite hurting. I still have no idea why Dahyun came back for. Maybe she wanted to take revenge....

Or she just came back just because she wants to. But what was that kiss for? She kissed Tae, and that scene kept repeating in my brain.

I just can't forget about the kiss that Dahyun and Tae had. It's just bothering me.

I tried to sleep, but I can't. But I finally slept, because I need to for my babies or else they won't be healthy and that's not what I want...