Chapter 1 - Its them

The snow storms on top of Mia as she brings her coat closer to her, hoping it would bring more heat to her cold body. Her big blue eyes narrows down as a gust of wind rushes into her, almost blowing her away. She struggles to walk any further, and knows this is not going to get her anywhere, so she looks around for a place to stay in until the storm ends. Her mom isnt going to get too mad, is she?

Mia's Pov

        This weather is horrific, why didnt it say in the weather forecast that there was going to be a snow storm today?! I curse silently at the weather man under my breath as I detect an instrument store across the street. I half-run half-walk to it - suprisingly, it is still open, at least if I stay there during the storm, I won't be bored as hell. I open the door to the shop and a warm, aromatic gush of air greets me. I enter the shop quickly and take off my hoodie. I look at myself in a mirror - why do they have a mirror here anyway? I sigh as I look at my lifeless dripping brown hair and pale face from the cold. I look for the shop-keeper to explain the situation - hopefully she/he will understand me. I look around the shop for the shop keeper, but she/he wasn't in the counter, where could she/he be? Not bothered to think about it, I start looking around the store. 

        They actually have some pretty decent things here. I think to myself as I look at the guitars and pianos, as I touched the ivory keys of a grand Steinway piano I suddenly had the urge to play it. Afraid I would get the seat wet, I put my hair in a bun, hoping it would make it better. As I sit down on the soft leather seat for the piano, my hands unfroze themselves, my head is full of excitement to play on a piano as grand as this is. I place my hands on the keys and start to play a song I created in my free time. My family is economically unstable after my dad left us, so I work several jobs at once sometimes to make sure that we have enough money to support me and my mum. I don't complain, it's my duty to contribute to the family, afterall. I hear footsteps behind me, my heart starts racing as it gets closer towards me. What if the shopkeeper has came to tell me off?

        "Hi." I hear a soft male voice behind me, I spin around to face him, finding 5 boys around my age. I have to admit, they are kind of cute, I wonder if any of them are sin - STOP IT MIA! WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?

        "Hi." I say awkwardly, I can't help it, I just tend to awkward myself around cute guys. I stand up quickly from the seat, checking that it wasn't wet, I sigh contently as I see the still-dry leather. "Im sorry I was playing on your piano, I am rushing home but the weather is too much so... can I stay here until the storm stops?" 

        "Of course, but honey, the storm isn't going to end any time soon." One of them says, he has curly brown hair and grey eyes. I look at him suprisingly.

        "Really?" I ask, how am I going to get home then?

        "Yeah, but we are recording at the moment, so if you can stay silent until we finish, we can drop you off at your place with our car." Another one says, he has a serious voice and brown hair. I think about the offer, but they are complete strangers to me, how can I trust them?

        "Actually, I think I'll be good getting home by myself now." I say, and I am only half-lying, my body tempreture is up and I have more energy in myself. I head towards the door.

        "But wait..." The first one says, I ignore him.

        "Thanks for having me, bye!" I put my hood back on and walk outside into the cold wind again. 

-------

        "Mom! I am home!" I unlock the door to my apartment and shout as I walk in. My mother rushes  out the kitchen to greet me and she does so with a warm but concerned smile.