Haizaki x Reader - Thankful

Words: ~650

Haizaki is on his way home after a night full of alcohol, party and women. The only reason no girl is in his arm right now is that he already had his way with a blond chick with huge boobs and far too little clothes. Unfortunately, she was pretty annoying, she just wasn't able to stop talking. Because of her, Haizaki's mood wasn't the best and he decided to head home.

He lights up a cigarette as a girl in his age links arms with him. "Heey, honey. Where were you? I looked everywhere for you, silly~" you say in a smooth voice. What the f*ck is happening? He stares at the gorgeous stranger, your shimmering hair was done perfectly and Haizaki swears he had never seen anyone as beautiful as you before.

Before he can ask what the heck you're doing, you lean forward and whisper-yelled: "Help me, please! This guy is following me since forever, I can't get rid of him." Haizaki senses the panic in your voice, you can't hide how afraid you are of this creepy guy. After he looks around, he sees the guy who's following you.

"And what have I got to do with that?" he asked with an amused smirk. "You- Ehh nothing but I didn't know what to do because this guy is scary as hell and you look tall and strong and –well- I thought you could help me." With every word you're saying his smirk get bigger. He loves that a stunning woman like you depends on him, needs him.

"Fine then, babe~" he says seductively with his fake-sweet voice while he puts his arm around your shoulder. You're blushing like crazy with embarrassment, you can only imagine how red your face is. Undoubtedly, Haizaki notices that as well. He musters your figure the best he can in your (for you very uncomfortable) position.

"You're quite hot, you know that? It's not surprising this guy's following you~" he whispers in your ear, giving your shivers.

"Well, actually I didn't need a stalker to proof my hotness. I can go without this kind of evidence." You state calmly. Haizaki is pretty fond of your attitude (and a bit turned on). 'You really are an interesting woman, aren't you?' he thought.

God, what's wrong with him? Why does he even care about this girl? He should head home and just leave her alone.

"Where are we going anyway?" you ask suddenly. "I'm going home." "And what is with me?" you asked a little worried. Haizaki can clearly see the panic in your eyes. You're scared he will leave you alone with this guy. Right, why should he help you anyway? He doesn't even know you...

"You can come to my place if you want~" he offers seductively. Now panic is written all over your face. You don't know what to respond. All you can think off is the fact you have to walk all alone without any battery left. Before you even release it you begin to cry a bit. The moment Haizaki notices this his eyes widen in shock. He hasn't expected that to happen. "Oii, oii don't cry, stupid woman! Like I would leave you alone, so stop already."

Your face lighten up a bit and you whisper a small 'thank you' with a lovely smile. With this smile on your face, the effort is worth it for Haizaki. Still in his arms, you show him the way to your place.

On the way home you two talk about anything and everything, you're quite surprised what a good conversational partner he truly is. You have almost forgotten about your stalker while chatting with him. About ten minutes later you arrive at your house. He escorts you to your front door and you thank him. "I'm really, really thankful, Haizaki-kun. You saved me."

Haizaki smiles proudly. "If you really want to thank me, you will go out with me tomorrow."