Chapter Twelve:

(Edited)

__________

**Y/n POV**

The rest of the day goes by fast, and I spend lunch with Kenny and the guys. But all I've been able to think of all day is needing to sort things out with Clyde and hoping that our friendship won't be ruined by this.

Kenny and I are still the talks of the school, and I think we're going to be for at least the rest of the week.

The final bell rings and with this, I get up and begin packing my things up, alongside the rest of the class. Students leave once they finished collecting their things.

Picking my notebook up, I don't realise that I have a pen between the pages and it falls onto the floor with a clatter, I sigh and lean over to pick it up from under my desk.

"Nice ass Babe." A muffled voice flirts.

Knowing that it's Kenny I stand up and turn around to look at him. 

Sighing I give him a look that says 'Really?'.

"Really Kenny?" I ask, putting a hand on my hip.

"Really Y/n." He says with a smirk I could see in his eyes.

"Shut up." I say, with a little smile and a roll of my eyes.

"Shut up." He copies. 

"Stop it." I tell him.

"Stop it." He repeats with an 'I know I'm being annoying' smile.

"Seriously. I will hit you." I warm, getting annoyed at him knowing he's being annoying.

"Ser-" He's about to say, but I cut him off by pulling his coat down and kissing him.

I smile into the kiss and pull back, I then hold back a giggle as I notice his starstruck face, he then snaps out of it and smiles at me before kissing me again. Moments later I pull back and finish packing up and swing my backpack onto my shoulder and walk towards the classroom door.

"Where are you going?" I hear Kenny ask, not being able to fully understand his words.

"Home." I tell him, turning around to look at him.

"Can you text me later?" He wonders.

"Why?" I question.

"I was going to anyway but why?" I add.

"Because you're going to be talking to Clyde. I need to know if you're okay and if I need to punch a face." He tells me, a smile on his face as he now stands next to me.

"Kenny, I'm sure it won't lead to that." I tell him, stepping closer to him and looping my arms around his neck.

"Okay. But text me, please." He asks, with puppy eyes, putting his arms around my waist and pulling me closer.

"I'll text you." I smile, kissing him again.

"Now now. The classroom isn't a place for that." We hear Mr Garrison say, as he appears by the door.

He now works in the high school, he got sick of the kids not knowing the latest trends or something. 

We don't say anything and leave the classroom, hand-in-hand, Kenny ends up walking me home as we missed the bus.

"Thanks Kenny." I smile, kissing his cheek.

"No problemo." He smiles.

"I'll text you." I tell him.

"Okay. I'll be expecting it." He tells me, before giving me a hug, his hands on my butt that I move back up before hugging him back.

How he has a phone is a mystery to me, he must o f have found it or managed to buy it as it is a cheap one, he might've even stolen it, I don't know but I don't think it ratters.

We let go of each other a few moments later and smile at each other, I smile as he walks off and I make my way into the house. Where I'm met by my mum standing by the door with a smug smile on her face.

"When did that happen Honey?" She asks, a smile on her face.

"Oh...You saw?" I say, feeling my face heat up.

"I did." She smiles.

"I was going to tell you. I-I just didn't plan to yet, just in case it's like a two week thing." I stutter, truth is I didn't even cross my mind and I told her yesterday that I didn't have a boyfriend.

"It's fine Honey. When did it happen?" She wonders.

"Erm...Today." I say, not wanting to know it was yesterday when I was grounded.

"You'll have to tell me all about him." She says, like a sixteen year old.

"I will. Just not right now," I dismiss the subject for now."I have homework. Oh, mum can Clyde come over please? I need him to help me with the homework." I lie, knowing I'm grounded until tomorrow.

"I guess so, but not for too long." She allows, after a few moments of thought.

"Okay. Then I'll tell you about Kenny." I promise.

"So his name is Kenny?" She asks with a smile.

"Yes, Kenny McCormick." I tell her, knowing she won't know about his reputation.

She nods and I rush up to my room, dumping my bag on the floor and kicking my shoes off, then I fall onto my bed. I fish my phone from my pocket and start to write a message.

'Hey, if u want to talk come over my house ASP. Bring your bag or something I'm still grounded and mum thinks we're doing homework.'

I then just lay on my bed and wait for his reply, I get it a couple of minutes later, and I open it.

'Hey. Yeah I'll b there in a bit.'

With this I replay a quick 'Okay c u in a bit' and tidy around my room a little, the last things I need is Clyde to see the underwear in the pile of clothes I need to put away.

This is going to be interesting, I'm actually a little nervous. I hope it goes well because I like Clyde as a friend of course, and I don't want to loose him over something like this.

Ten minutes later and there is a knock on the door, knowing it's Clyde I rush out of my room and down the stairs as quickly as I can, to find that my mum's got there first.

"Hi Miss Y/l/n. I'm here to help Y/n with homework." Clyde says, almost shyly.

"Yes she is. Come right in Clyde." She smiles, standing aside to let him in.

Mum then sees me standing on the stairs and smiles at me, Clyde steps in and gives me a small smile as he walks towards me.

"Hey Clyde. Come on, lets get the homework done." I say.

"Yeah." He replies.He then walks up the stairs behind me, and into my room. 

I close the door, knowing my mum trust us enough, and look around the room, as Clyde and I just stand there in silence.

"Well, erm. We have a few things to talk about." I bring up.

"Yeah we do." Clyde agrees.

With this Clyde and I get out our homework, just in case mum comes to check on us. We then sit down on the floor, next to each other and we just look at each other for a few moments.Never has it ever been this awkward with Clyde, and I knew from the second he came into my house that the next while is going to be interesting and intense.

__________

A/n: Hey everyone. Shot note to say thank you so much to everyone who's reading this or just a bit of it and got bored or something. 201 reads is amazing, I didn't think this would get 2 reads but here we are! Thanks again.