Ch》33

"Yerim its going to be alright".Jungkook tried to calm down the crying Yeri who was wetting his shirt.She nodded but didnt stop crying."I am scared".She buried her face in his chest."I am here.Its going to be alright".

Even though he tried to tell her that but he knew he was lying.As a kid he heard storied about the great myth of the woman called the goddess of blood who could control all four elements.It was written that she also possesed a ability which was considered very dangerous.

That she will return to claim her throne over the world.The only way to stop it was the a special mirror.It was said that the mirror holds the portal to dfferent worlds that the mankind havent heard about in their lives.

When the blood of a person is dripped over the mirror and the person is shown its reflection in it,he/she will be sent to a unknown world never ro return again.But,unfortunately the mirror was broken in pieces by the deceased king.

It was said that it also had the ability to unleash dark spirits which were trapped in some worlds.When a person calls out a dark spirit,it is said to obey them and provide them power.

Now by the orders of Namjoon,they had been looking everywhere for the pieces.They have found all but one.They searched every land for the last piece but no luck.Since they didnt have the mirror,Jungkook knows they are powerless against her.

"Yerim!".They both looked up and saw Irene making her way towards them."What happened?" She asked worried when she saw Yeri's puffy face."Joohyun Unnie".She hugged her."Whats wrong?".She looked at Jungkook who sighed.

"Guess I have to tell you".He explained everything to both of the girls."Oh my god!".Irene covered her mouth in shock."So its like the end of the world?".She asked not believing she is about to witness it.Jungkook pursed his lips.

"We ar-".He was cut off by the sound of the door bursting open."A little help please".Jimin appeared stumbling due to Seulgi who was on her back, passed out."Jimin Oppa!".Yerim reached out and helped him put Seulgi on a couch.

"What happened to her?" Jungkook asked as he examined her deep wounds."Long story".Jimin sighed."Where is Yoongi and Hoseok Oppa?".Yerim asked worried."They went out to the battlefield.I am gonna go help them.Take care of her".Jimin caressed Seulgi's cheek before hurrying away.

"I am going to.No matter what happens dont leave this room okay?".Jungkook asked."Okay but-".Irene spoke but got cut off.."This is a protected room.It will be able to hold her off for a while if she decides to target this place"

Yeri and Irene nodded.